Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Al Reef Villas Abu Dhabi

Al Reef Villas Abu Dhabi

Old Jan 5th 2009, 8:52 am
Forum Regular

niddy is on a distinguished road
Default Al Reef Villas Abu Dhabi

Hi all. I've talked to some estate agents and it seems the first phase of the Al Reef Villas will be complete and ready to be handed over to the owners of the villas and townhomes in June. The prices seem reasonable compared to the ridiculous rent in AD at the moment. My question, does anyone have the inside scoop as to the quality of the build and the actual layout of the villas? Is it anything like raha gardens?

Many thanks.
Old Jan 5th 2009, 12:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

busybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Al Reef Villas Abu Dhabi

its at the end of the runway its quite a long way out of town, could you get a mortgage, the prices of these houses will come down in the long run, would you want to be saddled with a debt of a mortage and then find that you loose your job, as is happening here at the moment, the build quality what is that in the uae. dont believe the estate agents.
Old Jan 5th 2009, 12:51 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by niddy
Hi all. I've talked to some estate agents and it seems the first phase of the Al Reef Villas will be complete and ready to be handed over to the owners of the villas and townhomes in June. The prices seem reasonable compared to the ridiculous rent in AD at the moment. My question, does anyone have the inside scoop as to the quality of the build and the actual layout of the villas? Is it anything like raha gardens?

Many thanks.
just a thought, but why not ask your estate agent who told you this to do some bloody work and find out the details.
Old Jan 5th 2009, 2:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

benzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond repute

First phase to be complete is Arabian Village, June could be optimistic though.

http://www.alreef-villas.com/arabic.htm

Still lots of construction on the other elements to do though, including Downtown.
Old Mar 11th 2009, 1:04 pm
Banned

tehmina is an unknown quantity at this point
Arrow Re: Al Reef Villas Abu Dhabi

Originally Posted by niddy

Many thanks.
Hi Dear !

just seen your post.Model villas are ready if you are intersted we can schedule a viewing for you.
you can also contact me @ 0508837284
Old Mar 11th 2009, 1:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

soukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond repute

A friend of mine is purchasing a 5 bed villa at Al Reef - they look good on the plan and in a few more years they won't seem so far out of town. I think they will be better than Al Raha sizewise and they certainly look further apart than ARG. Best not to look at Aldar things on Al Raha beach at the moment - they appear to be in dispute with contractors so everything is being slowed down so delivery dates and build quality could be an issue.
Old Mar 11th 2009, 2:42 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

They should change the name to al Runway villa's.

Shocking pieces of shit.
Old Mar 11th 2009, 2:44 pm
Banned

Also if you compare the prices there is a huge difference.No doubt the quality & Finishing of Aldar is much high but considering the credit crunch >>>its worthwhile .......
Old Mar 11th 2009, 2:45 pm
Banned

Exclamation Re: Al Reef Villas Abu Dhabi

Originally Posted by commander
They should change the name to al Runway villa's.

Shocking pieces of shit.
Everyone has his own say >>>
Old Mar 11th 2009, 2:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

as a real estate agent, if you have not got something constructive to say and are just here to attempt gainful commission, I suggest you f**k off..

and if that offends you, your blasphemous comments are far more offensive to people that post on this forum, so do one..
Old Mar 11th 2009, 2:54 pm
banned

Sorry admon
Old Mar 11th 2009, 2:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry admon
WTF are you sorry for?

don't get pedantic with me, or I'll slap your legs (or I'll get a homo to do it)
Old Mar 11th 2009, 3:07 pm
banned

I've already been spanked by bangleman.
Old Mar 11th 2009, 3:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

I've already been spanked by bangleman.
that was the homo I was thinking of..
Old Mar 11th 2009, 4:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

benzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond repute

If you buy at Al Grief you will repent at leisure.

This tool has been posting on a number of forums.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.