Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Trucking
Reload this Page >

funny emails and general chit chat.

funny emails and general chit chat.

Old Nov 1st 2008, 1:53 pm
Forum Regular

dunky is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: funny emails and general chit chat.

Funny that i told her to take her mask off this morning as well#
now she is calling me CHI CHI
Old Nov 5th 2008, 9:29 am
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

How Smart Is Your Right Foot ?????

While sitting where you are at your desk in front of your computer, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles. 2. Now, while doing this, draw the number '6' in the air with your right hand. Your foot will change direction! I told you so!!! And there's nothing you can do about it! You and I both know how stupid it is, but before the day is done you are going to try it again, if you've not already done so. Send it to your buddies to frustrate them too
Old Nov 5th 2008, 1:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DAVIE_MAC
How Smart Is Your Right Foot ?????

While sitting where you are at your desk in front of your computer, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles. 2. Now, while doing this, draw the number '6' in the air with your right hand. Your foot will change direction! I told you so!!! And there's nothing you can do about it! You and I both know how stupid it is, but before the day is done you are going to try it again, if you've not already done so. Send it to your buddies to frustrate them too
No it doesnt
Old Nov 5th 2008, 2:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Gremmie
No it doesnt
Are you sure it was your right foot you used....or did the doctors sew your arm on the wrong way round after the accident.

Old Nov 5th 2008, 2:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Are you sure it was your right foot you used....or did the doctors sew your arm on the wrong way round after the accident.

Nope
But it depends on how you write ya 6
if you write as i do from the round bit back to the tail the right foot continues in the clockwise motion,,, But if you write ya 6es from tail to round bit ya foot falls of

try it Davie,my way works
Old Nov 5th 2008, 2:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nope
if you write as i do from the round bit back to the tail the right foot continues in the clockwise motion,,, But if you write ya 6es from tail to round bit ya foot falls of

Hey it does work.

Gonna catch people out with that one now.

Well Done..have a lollipop......
Old Nov 5th 2008, 2:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by kerlynkeo
Now I'm no longer working 23 hours a day for Seaweed Express I might have time to play with the pooter once in a while. Had some more news this morning from a very reliable source who says SE are "no longer involved in the PNP". Also there seem to be some problems with mortgages. Because driver's pay is commission based it looks as if you will need a minimum 30% deposit to get a mortgage. Apparently an
English driver who no-one will name has stirred up a lot of shit over here recently and it's having some major knock on effects. At least the local government know who it is and he has no chance of PR. I have a day off tommorrow and I will see if I can pump Robert Cantwell for more info which I will pass on if and when I get it.
Cheers
Bob:curse:
Bob,

Did you ever manage to get any more info on the mortgage situation.

Dave
Old Nov 5th 2008, 2:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hey it does work.

Gonna catch people out with that one now.

Well Done..have a lollipop......
The superior interlect of the gremmie shines though again
Old Nov 5th 2008, 9:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

dinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of light

Nope

Ooh!
If you write your 6 and your foot doesnt do it then either attempt the rotation in the opposite direction and or change to the Left foot. You can also try it with the number 9 if you write it like a upside down 6!
Old Nov 6th 2008, 2:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

DOG FOR SALE

Attached Files
File Type: doc
Dog For Sale.doc (121.5 KB, 220 views)
Old Nov 12th 2008, 10:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Three men were sitting together bragging about how they had given their new wives duties.

Terry had married a woman from America, and bragged that he had told his wife she needed to do all the dishes and housework.

He said that it took a couple days but on the third day he came home to a clean house and the dishes were all washed and put away.

Jimmie had married a woman from Canada. He bragged that he had given his wife orders that she was to do all the cleaning, dishes, and the cooking.

He told them that the first day he didn't see any results, but the next day it was better & By the third day, his house was clean, the dishes were done, and he had a huge dinner on the table.

The third man had married a British girl. He boasted that he told her that her duties were to keep the house cleaned, dishes washed, laundry and ironing twice a week, lawns mowed, windows cleaned and hot meals on the table for every meal.

He said the first day he didn't see anything, the second day he didn't see anything, but by the third day most of the swelling had gone down and he could see a little out of his left eye, just enough to fix himself a bite to eat, load the dishwasher, and call a handyman.

God Bless British Women......

Last edited by DAVIE_MAC; Nov 12th 2008 at 10:26 pm.
Old Nov 13th 2008, 12:44 am
BE Enthusiast

lilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant future

DOG FOR SALE

That is a whopper....

Wouldn't want to meet that the other side of my fence. Would much rather have loafy's little Eddie !
Old Nov 13th 2008, 12:51 am
BE Enthusiast

lilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant future

Three men were sitting together bragging about how they had given their new wives duties.

Terry had married a woman from America, and bragged that he had told his wife she needed to do all the dishes and housework.

He said that it took a couple days but on the third day he came home to a clean house and the dishes were all washed and put away.

Jimmie had married a woman from Canada. He bragged that he had given his wife orders that she was to do all the cleaning, dishes, and the cooking.

He told them that the first day he didn't see any results, but the next day it was better & By the third day, his house was clean, the dishes were done, and he had a huge dinner on the table.

The third man had married a British girl. He boasted that he told her that her duties were to keep the house cleaned, dishes washed, laundry and ironing twice a week, lawns mowed, windows cleaned and hot meals on the table for every meal.

He said the first day he didn't see anything, the second day he didn't see anything, but by the third day most of the swelling had gone down and he could see a little out of his left eye, just enough to fix himself a bite to eat, load the dishwasher, and call a handyman.

God Bless British Women......
You know the score you were lucky enough to be committed to a British girl.... She is defo your better half

Hope you have done your housework before you came on here to play..naughty boy.
Old Nov 13th 2008, 12:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

I cant comment as ive never had a British gal !!!!
Old Nov 13th 2008, 12:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by kerlynkeo
She is defo your better half
Hey what have I done wrong.....

Hope you have done your housework before you came on here to play..naughty boy.
Yes at around 0515 when I got up for work...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.