Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Moderators - Is it not time for a Canadian sub forum?

Moderators - Is it not time for a Canadian sub forum?

Old Jun 30th 2006, 4:30 am

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Moderators - Is it not time for a Canadian sub forum?

Originally Posted by willmore
So how was the "hot date" young lady?
Great! Hangman Steve is a sweetheart. Lunch turned into a 4 hour chin wag. He even showed me pictures of his boys! A fine pair! Very well rounded.

And don't believe all that heart problem stuff... the man has a nurse fetish and will do anything to get his ass into a hospital bed!
Old Jun 30th 2006, 4:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Calgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond repute

I think we should have our own sub forum, and I think it should be called "The Beaver Dam"
Old Jun 30th 2006, 8:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Gray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Gray C
I was going to post a new thread on this topic with a poll on it, but I have just realised that I do not have a clue how to do it.

I clicked on the poll option and was expecting to see boxes that I could type in the questions.

How do you do it?

If you think it is a good idea, can somebody oblige

Thanks

Graham
Butch has beaten me to setting up a separate poll . That will teach me not to procrastinate.

Not sure how the options help too much though. Sorry if this comes across as being critical, it is not my intention really, it is just that I would have worded the options differently.

If the overall view is for a separate sub forum, how do we go about getting one set up?

Moderators, can you comment on this one?
Old Jun 30th 2006, 8:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Gray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Gray C
I was going to post a new thread on this topic with a poll on it, but I have just realised that I do not have a clue how to do it.

I clicked on the poll option and was expecting to see boxes that I could type in the questions.

How do you do it?

If you think it is a good idea, can somebody oblige

Thanks

Graham
Butch has beaten me to setting up a separate poll . That will teach me not to procrastinate.

Not sure how the options help too much though. Sorry if this comes across as being critical, it is not my intention really, it is just that I would have worded the options differently.

If the overall view is for a separate sub forum, how do we go about getting one set up?

Moderators, can you comment on this one?
Old Jun 30th 2006, 12:19 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Calgal
I think we should have our own sub forum, and I think it should be called "The Beaver Dam"
I believe that beavers live in "Lodges"?

Perhaps you meant "The Damned Beaver"?
Old Jun 30th 2006, 12:30 pm
Chilled out Cheshire Cat

Garfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by iaink

As long as there's plenty in there i don't care what you call it

Sorry, that sort of comment should be in a separate forum
Old Jun 30th 2006, 12:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

mjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Garfielduk
As long as there's plenty in there i don't care what you call it

Sorry, that sort of comment should be in a separate forum
At last thankyou. As apparently the lack of beaver innuendu has been killing me
Old Jun 30th 2006, 12:45 pm

Souvenir is an unknown quantity at this point

Maybe the sub-forum could be called The Japanese Suppository?
Old Jun 30th 2006, 3:29 pm
Cynically amused.

dingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Souvenir
Maybe the sub-forum could be called The Japanese Suppository?
PMSL.... some macho Japanese men eat candies this way. I kid you not...
Old Jun 30th 2006, 8:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Calgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iaink

They BUILD dams though!