Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

British Alien on H1-B in USA, wishing to Visit Canada

British Alien on H1-B in USA, wishing to Visit Canada

Old Oct 24th 2005, 3:37 am
Forum Regular

DEE_UK has a brilliant futureDEE_UK has a brilliant futureDEE_UK has a brilliant futureDEE_UK has a brilliant futureDEE_UK has a brilliant futureDEE_UK has a brilliant futureDEE_UK has a brilliant future
Question British Alien on H1-B in USA, wishing to Visit Canada

OK Friends, I think the title of my post says it all -

I'm a British Citizen, working in the USA on a H1-B, and wish to visit Canada for a few days...

I'm just making sure that as long as I have my British passport and all my H1-B documents, I should be fine to enter and leave?

Thank you.

Dee
Old Oct 24th 2005, 4:12 am
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: British Alien on H1-B in USA, wishing to Visit Canada

Originally Posted by DEE_UK
OK Friends, I think the title of my post says it all -

I'm a British Citizen, working in the USA on a H1-B, and wish to visit Canada for a few days...

I'm just making sure that as long as I have my British passport and all my H1-B documents, I should be fine to enter and leave?

Thank you.

Dee

To get into Canada - usually no problem as long as you are a British citizen with a valid UK passport. Make sure the passport isn't expiring soon. Visit http://www.cic.gc.ca

As for getting back into the US - you need to ask on a US forum if your documentation will allow you re-entry.

Jeremy
Old Oct 24th 2005, 4:33 am
Forum Regular

DEE_UK has a brilliant futureDEE_UK has a brilliant futureDEE_UK has a brilliant futureDEE_UK has a brilliant futureDEE_UK has a brilliant futureDEE_UK has a brilliant futureDEE_UK has a brilliant future
Smile Re: British Alien on H1-B in USA, wishing to Visit Canada

Thank you Jeremy