Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Confession time...

Confession time...

Old Feb 26th 2004, 5:59 pm
Never right in the head!

Yosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Confession time...

Forgive me, for I have sinned.

When I was 18 and a apprentice sparky, a certain area manager seemed to have it in for me (I don't know why )...anyways the first order he would shout when he saw me, was to make him a cup of tea.

Before that everytime he saw me, he would grill me on my job, and how my progress wasn't good enough, rah rah rah. so I thought to myself "payback time, sonny". As I made the royal arse wipe his Tea with 2 sugars and a splash of milk, I hooked up the greenest, baddest, bottom of my lung caviaty "Grolly" you could imagine and flobbed it in his tea. Can you imagine the satisfaction on my face as I watched him slurp down every last drop

I have seen many more bad "paybacks", including the nailed to the work bench lunch box and probably the worst, was the time someone left a "Number 2" in a supervisors thermos flask.

whats yours?
Old Feb 26th 2004, 6:08 pm
jingling

jcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Confession time...

Originally posted by Yosser
Can you imagine the satisfaction on my face as I watched him slurp down every last drop
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :scared:
Old Feb 26th 2004, 6:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

effi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud of

When I was 18 and a apprentice sparky, a certain area manager seemed to have it in for me (I don't know why )...anyways the first order he would shout when he saw me, was to make him a cup of tea.

Before that everytime he saw me, he would grill me on my job, and how my progress wasn't good enough, rah rah rah. so I thought to myself "payback time, sonny". As I made the royal arse wipe his Tea with 2 sugars and a splash of milk, I hooked up the greenest, baddest, bottom of my lung caviaty "Grolly" you could imagine and flobbed it in his tea. Can you imagine the satisfaction on my face as I watched him slurp down every last drop

I have seen many more bad "paybacks", including the nailed to the work bench lunch box and probably the worst, was the time someone left a "Number 2" in a supervisors thermos flask.

whats yours?
EEUUWW Remind me never to come over to your house for a cuppa and piss you off.

The one I remember that me and my workmates did was to an anal retentive boss we had. He had the most perfect office you have ever seen and if anything got put out of place he used to have a hissy fit. He would come in and sharpen all his pencils in his special container every morning without fail. One day, just to piss him off, we went out back and found a scorpion (ten a penny where I work, they live in our offices along with an assortment of snakes, lizards etc.) and put it in the top drawer of his desk and just waited. Well it did not take long for the screaming to start. He sprayed so much Raid around his office, he made himself sick and had to take the rest of the day off.
Old Feb 26th 2004, 6:31 pm
jingling

jcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by effi
He sprayed so much Raid around his office, he made himself sick and had to take the rest of the day off.
Ok that is a horrid thing to do...but....ROTFL!! That's funny!

I had a colleague from a former job that sounds like the guy you describe. When she talked to me, every single sentences began with "Why don't you..." do this and "why don't you..." do that, and she punctuated each order with finger pointed.

Speaking of pointing fingers, I can add a story for the OP When my hubby was a teenager, he worked a part time job...and had this nasty-ass boss. No matter what, the boss was always yelling at Cory and pointing his finger in Cory's face. Literally, right in his face. This went on and on...one day Cory got so pissed, he bit the jerk's finger. Got fired of course but his sister (who also worked there) was cracking up so hard her face was beet red. Hey, he was a teen at the time
Old Feb 26th 2004, 9:03 pm
Ping-ponger

dunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond repute

whats yours?
If it involves food or drink preparation, don't piss off the staff! Family Restaurant, Nassau Bahamas, my ex-girlfriend used to run it. One particularly rude male customer used to give the staff such gip, feel them up, give them no tip. Well, they had a cat in the kitchen and this guy's knife and fork would take a trip by the cat's backside every time on its way to his table....

As I said, never piss off the serving staff or the cook! If you have to ask for food to be re-heated, or replaced, always do it in a polite and respectful way!
Old Feb 27th 2004, 7:01 am
Under Achiever

dudleydowg is an unknown quantity at this point

My confession is not one of getting back at someone but more of self abuse.
When I was about 17 I was laid on my bed with my stereo headphones on and doing what all teenage boys do, I was spanking my monkey and when I had finished there was a cup of coffee on my bedside cabinet, needless to say when I went downstairs my mum and dad just looked at each other knowingly, the matter wasn't even brought up until my wedding day speeches.
Old Feb 27th 2004, 1:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

whatever will become famous soon enoughwhatever will become famous soon enough

[i]Can you imagine the satisfaction on my face as I watched him slurp down every last drop

whats yours?

Actually thinking about it I havn't done anything too bad.... I was heating up a tin of heinz beans one evening for an ex's beans on toast... I was a smoker back then and he was whinging and moaning laying his lazy arse on the sofa so I used the saucepan as an ashtray and stirred it in. This of course didn't shut him up but it made me feel better

Sinners I have known:

A guy I used to go out with (the baked bean ash guy actually) used to piss on his step fathers tooth brush every time he went for a wee... his brother used it to clean under the loo rim before carefully placing it back in the dainty toothbrush holder LMAO!!!!

My sister once put hair remover in my Dad's shampoo (she didn't like him - you may have guessed!!) I don't think she put enough in though as it didn't seem to do anything.

A guy I used to work with - his surname was Pedersen and we used to call him pedestal and I just thought this was a nickname as we worked in an office furniture showroom - anyway, I later found out the real reason was because he had once decided to take revenge on his employer and on his last day after resigning he took a big smelly dump in the top drawer of his boss's pedestal... hence the name.... nice!

Must be a guy thing.... I would never have thought to do that myself!