NZ EOI Points

Old Mar 10th 2013, 12:24 am
Just Joined

Duddu is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: NZ EOI Points

Hello,

Currently I'm in Australian Student visa but my Nationality is Indian.

But I got a job offer in NZ. before apply EOI (SMC) but I'm applying from Offshore Did Immigration ask any questions like How did you get the Job Offer without valid visa in NZ..?

Can I apply EOI With job offer without having valid visa in NZ>

Do they consider my application.?

But I'm doing Masters in IT in Australia so Do they ask me any thing about this qualifications Masters coz I'm applying EOI based on my Bachelors and 2 yrs of Exp.

What are the chances If they ask me and How to proceed with them with the right answers.?

I heard, everyone said How can they recruit Employer Offshore employees. they said Immigration will not accept. OMG
Old Mar 10th 2013, 9:52 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

[COL[/COLOR]
Originally Posted by Duddu
Hello,

Currently I'm in Australian Student visa but my Nationality is Indian.

But I got a job offer in NZ. before apply EOI (SMC) but I'm applying from Offshore Did Immigration ask any questions like How did you get the Job Offer without valid visa in NZ..?

Can I apply EOI With job offer without having valid visa in NZ>

Do they consider my application.?

You don't need a visa in order to apply for a visa!
You cannot apply for a work or WTR visa without a job offer first and many SMC applicants need a job offer to get over 100pts. NZIS are used to applicants having a job offer. They are also used to jobs being offered to applicants from overseas.

But I'm doing Masters in IT in Australia so Do they ask me any thing about this qualifications Masters coz I'm applying EOI based on my Bachelors and 2 yrs of Exp.

What are the chances If they ask me and How to proceed with them with the right answers.?

Be completely honest if they ask any questions. They might ask if your work experience dates from before the masters and it appears that you have done nothing in between that work and now. Not sure why saying you have been studying would be a problem. Have you finished your masters?
You will need police checks from Australia and India if you've spent over 12m in total in Aus

I heard, everyone said How can they recruit Employer Offshore employees. they said Immigration will not accept. OMG

Don't listen to those who don't know what they're talking about! Only problem would be if there was anything 'dodgy' about your job offer.
Old Mar 11th 2013, 4:23 am
Just Joined

Hello Persephone Thanks for your reply.

I haven't finished my Masters yet Coz of Some financial problems I stopped in the middle. I have 5 Subjects to finishing my Masters. but I came to Australia 2009 June. till now I haven't done Finished. Now I took Diploma Course coz of Visa. I'm worried about this gap. Can you please tell me If they ask anything What would I say. Any Idea? but, I have Transcripts which I've Finishing subjects.

And Coming to IELTS I don't have it now. but when I came to Australia I took English Course 10 weeks that is ELICOS. I finished that Course and have a Certificate also. and Bachelors 4 years English medium and 2 years Work Exp. also. So is that enough to show them that I'm eligible to reach english requirements.?

Thank you
Old Mar 11th 2013, 3:48 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

If any questions are asked then be honest, lying or trying to evade the question looks more suspicious and will trip you up. So answer any questions freely and honestly

As for IELTS, they may accept your degree being taught in English

However, you may not have to take the IELTS test, if you can show us that you:
have a recognised qualification from a course taught entirely in English
have ongoing skilled employment in New Zealand, and have been in the job for at least the last 12 months
have other evidence that you are competent in English - we will consider the evidence that you provide.
Bear in mind:
In all cases, we may still require an IELTS certificate.
the IELTS cert must be less than two years old when submitted to NZIS.

I can't tell you whether they will require one from you or not, it is up to them.
Old Mar 12th 2013, 2:46 am
Just Joined

So they consider my application if this much of gap nothing done so far. I'm much worried now and this question if they ask me. I will tell truth like some financial problems that's why i stopped in the middle. If I say that they consider or not?