Big fire in JLT

Old Nov 21st 2012, 7:11 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Big fire in JLT

Originally Posted by jackthehat
I was not suggesting that for one moment! However, 'Idle Chatter' where Posts can be 'Googled' is not good practice!
What words would you use in Google that attracts my specific post?
Old Nov 21st 2012, 7:13 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikewot
Walls have ears? Loose lips sink ships? I think I've heard that stuff somewhere LLs don't need us discussing things for them to stick their snouts in the trough.
exactly!
Old Nov 21st 2012, 7:19 am
BE Forum Addict

jackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Kix
What words would you use in Google that attracts my specific post?
Google
"kix british expats big fire jlt"

THEN

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...=777968&page=7

And Click on the Link! - It is not ****ing Difficult! However I can understand that you might still be confused! Now do you see the point that I was making?

Last edited by jackthehat; Nov 21st 2012 at 7:24 am.
Old Nov 21st 2012, 7:22 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough

Google
"kix british expats big fire jlt"

THEN

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...=777968&page=7

And Click on the Link! - It is not ****ing Difficult! However I can understand that you might still be confused!
Yep, the average LL would do exactly that, know all those words and then pass it around on twitter for it to go viral while sipping tea in his majlis.

How's the Gin and Rothmans diet coming on?
Old Nov 21st 2012, 7:26 am
BE Forum Addict

jackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Kix
Yep, the average LL would do exactly that, know all those words and then pass it around on twitter for it to go viral while sipping tea in his majlis.

How's the Gin and Rothmans diet coming on?
Coming on great this afternoon! - Only to be topped with a Chicken Curry later!
Old Nov 21st 2012, 7:37 am
You read these things?

auzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond repute

What is the colour of the sky on your planet? - Of course some of them do, and then spread it around on the 'Majlis Circuit!' - How long have you been here? (And do not use WTF to me in the future!)
Don't be daft Jack. They're all on Skycrapercity giving each other a massive congratulatory circle jerk.
Old Nov 21st 2012, 7:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by auzdafluff
Don't be daft Jack. They're all on Skycrapercity giving each other a massive congratulatory circle jerk.
Mmmmmm emarticirclejerk.ae is the Mirror Site! Howver, it is not 'Up and Running' yet, if you get my drift! - Lots of 'Hype' and no 'Potency!'
Old Nov 21st 2012, 8:21 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Coming on great this afternoon! - Only to be topped with a Chicken Curry later!
where you get your curry from?
Old Nov 21st 2012, 9:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

circular this morning

Dear All,
Trakhees Civil Engineering Department is pleased to announce the launching
of the first edition of the FIRE, SMOKE AND COMBINED DAMPERS Guidelines.
We recommend that all Developers, Consultants, Contractors and Material
Suppliers (Fire & Smoke Dampers) to obtain a copy of it in order to have a
better understanding of the related regulations thus minimizing related none
compliances.
Trakhees – CED sees in this development a fulfillment of its public role and we
are sure that all concerned firms share this view with us. We hope that
ensuring the implementation of the provision of these Guidelines will
strengthen our partnership in Building a Safer Future.
Old Nov 21st 2012, 10:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
where you get your curry from?
I cook my own of course!
Old Nov 21st 2012, 10:08 am
Concierge

I cook my own of course!
clevershite
Old Nov 21st 2012, 10:12 am

rowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond repute

I cook my own of course!
There is the difference between most men and some women cooks
Old Nov 21st 2012, 11:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by rowell
There is the difference between most men and some women cooks
Precisely what do you mean by that, Mister Moderator?
Old Dec 4th 2012, 1:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute

According to Dubai Police, the fire is alleged to have started from a discarded cigarette butt in a ground floor corridor, despite it mostly affecting the top 5-6 floors.I wonder how much influence Tamweel had on this dubious conclusion.
Old Dec 4th 2012, 1:12 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by mentalist
According to Dubai Police, the fire is alleged to have started from a discarded cigarette butt in a ground floor corridor, despite it mostly affecting the top 5-6 floors.I wonder how much influence Tamweel had on this dubious conclusion.
how on earth can that be true, it was blatant the fire was started on the roof?