View Poll Results: In which age have you immigrated, or applied for immigration but not yet landed?
Under 18
0.93%
18 - 29
25.23%
30 - 39
46.73%
40 - 49
19.63%
50 -
6.54%
I am not gonna immigrate !!!
0.93%
Voters: 107. You may not vote on this poll

Your age when you immigrate?

Old May 12th 2006, 6:07 am
Forum Regular

ThinkPad is on a distinguished road
Post Your age when you immigrate?

Hello all,

I got the idea from another forum, with a much lower number of users. So i thought of posting it here.

Regards,

Last edited by ThinkPad; May 12th 2006 at 6:45 am.
Old May 12th 2006, 6:14 am
BE Enthusiast

smitp11 will become famous soon enoughsmitp11 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Your age when you immigrate?

Originally Posted by ThinkPad
Hello all,

I got the idea from another forum, with a much lower number of user. So i thought of posting it here.

Regards,
I voted 30-39. but at this rate it won't be long before I slip in to the next bracket...
Old May 12th 2006, 9:51 am
Missing my family so much

H143 has much to be proud ofH143 has much to be proud ofH143 has much to be proud ofH143 has much to be proud ofH143 has much to be proud ofH143 has much to be proud ofH143 has much to be proud ofH143 has much to be proud ofH143 has much to be proud ofH143 has much to be proud ofH143 has much to be proud of

Well I was 28 when I applied, but will probably be 31 or 32 when I land. Wasn't sure which one to pick in that case!

Originally Posted by smitp11
I voted 30-39. but at this rate it won't be long before I slip in to the next bracket...
Old May 12th 2006, 10:57 am
Forum Regular

Suzey has a brilliant futureSuzey has a brilliant futureSuzey has a brilliant futureSuzey has a brilliant futureSuzey has a brilliant futureSuzey has a brilliant future

Applied aged 26, got visa aged 27, landing aged 28, not sure yet when I'm moving permanently but hopefully before I'm 30.

Suze

Originally Posted by ThinkPad
Hello all,

I got the idea from another forum, with a much lower number of users. So i thought of posting it here.

Regards,
Old May 13th 2006, 3:25 am
Forum Regular

marhaba is an unknown quantity at this point

Was 26 years old in July 04 (AOR 4 Oct) when application, with great expectations, was dispatched to CHC London.

Since then, the months have flown by, and hasn't it been a rollercoaster ride? Never expected some old 'frozen' applications, like a monkey wrench, to be thrown back into system and with it hopes of a relatively 'normal' processing time (less than 2 years) out of the window.

No doubt I will be much older, and hopefully wiser, when and if I ever reach the white north.

Still can't see any light at end of this tunnel.....
Old May 15th 2006, 10:09 am
Forum Regular

ThinkPad is on a distinguished road

Thanks all for participating, for me, I applied when I was 23, now iam 27 and no Visa so far hope soon !!!