Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy
Reload this Page >

Help finding an old thread

Help finding an old thread

Old May 9th 2024, 8:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

C.2s has a reputation beyond reputeC.2s has a reputation beyond reputeC.2s has a reputation beyond reputeC.2s has a reputation beyond reputeC.2s has a reputation beyond reputeC.2s has a reputation beyond reputeC.2s has a reputation beyond reputeC.2s has a reputation beyond reputeC.2s has a reputation beyond reputeC.2s has a reputation beyond reputeC.2s has a reputation beyond repute
Default Help finding an old thread

Hi All

I seem to remember that there was a conversation we had a while back about someone leaving Italy (Sicily?) who had to go somewhere and get a form before they were allowed to leave...something to do with a work contract or something like that? And I think perhaps they were having issues because the office they were talking to was asking for a Permesso di Soggiorno, so they had to possibly get the CdS before they could leave...does that sound familiar to anyone? I can't find the thread on here...maybe it was just a bad dream induced by eating too many gelati whilst listening to Hotel California?
Old May 10th 2024, 8:07 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help finding an old thread

Let's be honest here. My title is moderater but I don't know everything about everyone. I don't have secret files or anything. I can try to do a bit of research just like any of you can.
Old May 10th 2024, 8:14 am
BE Enthusiast

C.2s has a reputation beyond reputeC.2s has a reputation beyond reputeC.2s has a reputation beyond reputeC.2s has a reputation beyond reputeC.2s has a reputation beyond reputeC.2s has a reputation beyond reputeC.2s has a reputation beyond reputeC.2s has a reputation beyond reputeC.2s has a reputation beyond reputeC.2s has a reputation beyond reputeC.2s has a reputation beyond repute

I know that Lorna, wasn't necessarily expecting you to find it ... but you know what it's like when you look for something and can't find it...you ask someone else and they find it immediately...

Or I thought maybe someone might remember it
Old May 10th 2024, 8:19 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by C.2s
Hi All

I seem to remember that there was a conversation we had a while back about someone leaving Italy (Sicily?) who had to go somewhere and get a form before they were allowed to leave...something to do with a work contract or something like that? And I think perhaps they were having issues because the office they were talking to was asking for a Permesso di Soggiorno, so they had to possibly get the CdS before they could leave...does that sound familiar to anyone? I can't find the thread on here...maybe it was just a bad dream induced by eating too many gelati whilst listening to Hotel California?
Could it be one of the threads listed here?…

Old May 10th 2024, 4:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

modicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond repute

There was a thread about what to do when you go back to your home country, and the need to 'emigrate' from the comune. But a work document and/or PdS Ive never come across.
Old May 10th 2024, 8:14 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by C.2s
I know that Lorna, wasn't necessarily expecting you to find it ... but you know what it's like when you look for something and can't find it...you ask someone else and they find it immediately...

Or I thought maybe someone might remember it
Sorry darling. I didn't mean to sound rude. I was tired and cranky. Although I don't post on every thread I do usually read them all and I don't remember a thread like that.
I need somebody to come and find something in my house. I hid a small, extra present for Chloe's 18th birthday. She's going to be 24 this month and I still haven't found it.
Old May 10th 2024, 9:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
Sorry darling. I didn't mean to sound rude. I was tired and cranky. Although I don't post on every thread I do usually read them all and I don't remember a thread like that.
I need somebody to come and find something in my house. I hid a small, extra present for Chloe's 18th birthday. She's going to be 24 this month and I still haven't found it.
I didn't think you sounded cranky - well no more than usual

Just think that in 200 years time someone will find it hidden in a wall and it'll probably make the news (or whatever they have in the future)