two year study requirement

Old Jun 25th 2010, 11:16 pm
Banned

now_what is an unknown quantity at this point
Default two year study requirement

In the points system for qualifying, I answered the question as "no" since I've been jobless for about a year now.

"Do you have necessary work experience in your nominated occupation, or do you meet the two-year study requirement?"

However, I have completed two 4-year bachelor's degrees in 5 years. I was wondering if someone knows any details on whether it will help me fulfill the "two year study requirement". I found the language somewhat confusing.
Old Jun 26th 2010, 2:58 am

adeel.zafar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: two year study requirement

Originally Posted by now_what
In the points system for qualifying, I answered the question as "no" since I've been jobless for about a year now.

"Do you have necessary work experience in your nominated occupation, or do you meet the two-year study requirement?"

However, I have completed two 4-year bachelor's degrees in 5 years. I was wondering if someone knows any details on whether it will help me fulfill the "two year study requirement". I found the language somewhat confusing.
No it will not... the 2 year studies requirement applies only to Australian qualifications, and I take liberty to assume that you don't have that.. Furthermore, the two study must not be completed more than 6 months before you apply for PR.

Hope that helps...
Old Jun 26th 2010, 3:00 am
chapkenv

chapkenv is just really nicechapkenv is just really nicechapkenv is just really nicechapkenv is just really nicechapkenv is just really nicechapkenv is just really nicechapkenv is just really nicechapkenv is just really nicechapkenv is just really nicechapkenv is just really nicechapkenv is just really nice
Question study requirement or recent work-exp!

i think the post is enquiring about the minimum eligibility requirement for a Skilled Worker PR (two year Australian study / 12 mnth recent work exp in the 24 mnth period immediately preceding DATE OF APPLICATION) somewhat related to my thread titled " Do applcn dates really matter ?" and how thx for reading...replying...