Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

YOU'RE NICKED!!!!!!!!!

YOU'RE NICKED!!!!!!!!!

Old Mar 12th 2013, 1:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Genesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond repute
Default YOU'RE NICKED!!!!!!!!!

Just been to see The Sweeny. Was in a huge cinema at the 11am showing totally on my own!! Never ever anywhere have I had the whole cinema to myself! What a blast! A really good film if you are of a fairly low cinema intellect like me!!! Well recommened.

Regan's opening line "We're the Sweeny, you're nicked shithead".

Bought back memories of Plod for me...yeah right, the most exciting thing I ever did was school crossing patrol.
Old Mar 12th 2013, 1:52 am
Account Closed

Tom1983 has a spectacular aura aboutTom1983 has a spectacular aura aboutTom1983 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: YOU'RE NICKED!!!!!!!!!

Brilliant film - he might not be everyones cup of tea but Ray Winstone is a cracking gangster violent film actor. His real east end cockney voice also helps him as well

Nick Love is a brilliant director. He did films like The Business and The Football Factory which were brilliant films.

Bought back a lot of memories that did. Seeing Canary Wharf where I used to work a lot, the A13/A101, Trafalgar Square and i'm sure their office was near Fenchurch Street/Leadenhall Street.

That film chase in the trailer park I think was filmed near Godalming. I think they got the Top Gear crew to do that for them.

Glad I saw it, an excellent film using what was a low budget.
Old Mar 12th 2013, 3:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Genesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tom1983
Brilliant film - he might not be everyones cup of tea but Ray Winstone is a cracking gangster violent film actor. His real east end cockney voice also helps him as well

Nick Love is a brilliant director. He did films like The Business and The Football Factory which were brilliant films.

Bought back a lot of memories that did. Seeing Canary Wharf where I used to work a lot, the A13/A101, Trafalgar Square and i'm sure their office was near Fenchurch Street/Leadenhall Street.

That film chase in the trailer park I think was filmed near Godalming. I think they got the Top Gear crew to do that for them.

Glad I saw it, an excellent film using what was a low budget.
The Business is a gang land one eh? is the Football Factory a hooligan one? Love them!!! I liked Ray's sidekick...not seen him before.
Old Mar 12th 2013, 4:07 am
Account Closed

Tom1983 has a spectacular aura aboutTom1983 has a spectacular aura aboutTom1983 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Genesis
The Business is a gang land one eh? is the Football Factory a hooligan one? Love them!!! I liked Ray's sidekick...not seen him before.
Yeah The Business was set in a mixture of South London and Spain. Tamer Hassan who's a brilliant actor is a runaway criminal who takes on two boys in. The two boys realise that Hassan and co are members of the Peckham 4.

Football Factory again was all down to Hassan and Frank Harper (Billy Bright). Both made that film with excellent acting. What made it even wierder is that both Harper and the chaps that played Zebedee and the leader of the firm (forget his name) are huge Millwall fans. Hassan I believe is a huge Chelsea fan.

I can even forgive that both films had Danny Dyer in, who is up there with Nicholas Cage and Shia LaBoeuf (whatever that actor is in Transformers) in the worst actors ever.

Ben Drew (the sidekick in The Sweeney) is also known as Plan-B, who's a pretty good hip hop artist. He supported Noel Gallagher when Noel went on tour I think

Oh and i'd quite happily risk my marriage for a one night stand with Hayley Atwell. Yum yum!!!
Old Mar 12th 2013, 9:30 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

These sounds like films we'd enjoy. I don't do cinemas very well though. People and all that rustling.

Mind you , we do finally have a flat screen TV so maybe watch on that at some point.
Old Mar 14th 2013, 1:50 am
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute

Ray Winstone seems quite talented and able to take on different roles. He was very good in The Proposition set in Australia.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0421238/