LOOK OUT!!!

Old Apr 28th 2008, 9:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: LOOK OUT!!!

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
I do not!

It takes hours to shave my bloody arse!
Mirror on a stick????
Old Apr 28th 2008, 9:30 pm

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kapri
You obviously need someone to do it for you
Leigh does it for him apparently.
Old Apr 28th 2008, 9:30 pm

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Mirror on a stick????
Old Apr 28th 2008, 9:31 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
what!!

You know that tongue twister

I'm not a pheasant plucker I'm a pheasant pluckers son and I'm only plucking pheasants til the pheasant plucker comes.

You try saying it in your state
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Leigh does it for him apparently.
I couldn't work out if that was rivalry or sexual tension

You know that tongue twister

I'm not a pheasant plucker I'm a pheasant pluckers son and I'm only plucking pheasants til the pheasant plucker comes.

You try saying it in your state
I cant even read it - never mind say it!!
Old Apr 28th 2008, 9:32 pm

I couldn't work out if that was rivalry or sexual tension
didnt really want to hang around to find out.

Hows the OH's arse?
Happy migrant

I cant even read it - never mind say it!!
I can't believe I wrote it
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

for the love of god will someone get me a bloody drink, i missed the ******* bus
Old Apr 28th 2008, 9:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by winedonju
for the love of god will someone get me a bloody drink, i missed the ******* bus
whats with the ******* stars
Happy migrant

didnt really want to hang around to find out.

Hows the OH's arse?
Don't know - he's avoiding me
Happy migrant

Where've you been?
Old Apr 28th 2008, 9:34 pm

I can't believe I wrote it
I've got tears running down my face!!
Wondered where you got too.

Heres your drink.
BE Forum Addict

what sort of a ****ing place is this

Don't know - he's avoiding me

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.