The KIWI BAR

Old Aug 24th 2006, 10:10 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by Jac&Adie
Just been putting the wife to bed, shes had a hard day breaking ambulances again, women drivers Ha (runs to the loo to hide)
Did you see me???!!! Am so graceful the way I do that? Hardly dribbled any - never one to waste an alcoholic beverage! Wings intact thank you for your concern. Got high-tech non-flammable ones for the pub! Anyone for spin the bottle? Hubster?! Truth or dare?!
Old Aug 24th 2006, 10:14 pm
Actually just Adie

Jac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Did you see me???!!! Am so graceful the way I do that? Hardly dribbled any - never one to waste an alcoholic beverage! Wings intact thank you for your concern. Got high-tech non-flammable ones for the pub! Anyone for spin the bottle? Hubster?! Truth or dare?!
I missed it,busy hiding in the loo, can you do it again - my shout this time
Old Aug 24th 2006, 10:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

well guys i shall leave you the keys last one out switch the lights of and put the keys under the large plant pot outside the door, that way you can come and go as you please.
Take care of the bar, i will send the cleaners in later so try not to leave a mess.
Mandy
Old Aug 24th 2006, 10:16 pm
Actually just Adie

Jac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
well guys i shall leave you the keys last one out switch the lights of and put the keys under the large plant pot outside the door, that way you can come and go as you please.
Take care of the bar, i will send the cleaners in later so try not to leave a mess.
Mandy
I think a big hand for Mandy,

Many thanks see you soon
Adie
Old Aug 24th 2006, 10:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

StevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud of

I think a big hand for Mandy,

Many thanks see you soon
Adie
Yeah, thanks Mandy, have a good one (whatever it is your having!)
Old Aug 24th 2006, 10:22 pm

Originally Posted by StevieB
Yeah, thanks Mandy, have a good one (whatever it is your having!)
Thank you Mandy - you truly are a woman of immense generousity - either that or you clearly have no idea that Fairies are professional drinkers? This isn't a non-smoking bar is it, otherwise I'm going back to the bottom of the garden ... not coz that's where I'm made to smoke, tis merely where we Fairies live ... Obviously!
Old Aug 24th 2006, 10:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you Mandy - you truly are a woman of immense generousity - either that or you clearly have no idea that Fairies are professional drinkers? This isn't a non-smoking bar is it, otherwise I'm going back to the bottom of the garden ... not coz that's where I'm made to smoke, tis merely where we Fairies live ... Obviously!

You will make me blush

There is a seperate bar for the smokers (to keep every one happy)
Take care everyone
Mandy
Old Aug 24th 2006, 10:36 pm

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
You will make me blush

There is a seperate bar for the smokers (to keep every one happy)
Take care everyone
Mandy
Just me AGAIN then!! Thanks Mandy. Byezee Bye Whoosh We Gone. (Was told that was a CB "over and out" thang when I was about 12. Probably not!!)
Old Aug 24th 2006, 10:37 pm
Actually just Adie

Just me AGAIN then!! Thanks Mandy. Byezee Bye Whoosh We Gone. (Was told that was a CB "over and out" thang when I was about 12. Probably not!!)
i was still doing the CB thing last year and thats not one i've heard before
Old Aug 24th 2006, 10:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

StevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud of

i was still doing the CB thing last year and thats not one i've heard before
I've been in the snug having a fag and a game of doms with Angelina Jolie.....don't get up, she's gone home now, something about brad and chickens. So, what have I missed?
Old Aug 24th 2006, 10:45 pm
Actually just Adie

Originally Posted by StevieB
I've been in the snug having a fag and a game of doms with Angelina Jolie.....don't get up, she's gone home now, something about brad and chickens. So, what have I missed?
Not a lot, Mandys gone so its a lock in now
Old Aug 24th 2006, 10:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

YAhey!! Karen is going to be so pissed off when I roll in behind her in the morning!!
Old Aug 24th 2006, 10:49 pm

I'm going to sing-a-long with the cd collection. What have we got?
Old Aug 24th 2006, 10:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

How about this from my classic rock collection.....
Well she's my woman of gold
And she's not very old, uhuhuh.

Well she's my woman of gold
And she's not very old, uhuhuh....Come on, sing along
Old Aug 24th 2006, 10:54 pm
Actually just Adie

some prat outside just woke the wife up with his horn (car horn that is) and now she wants me to come to bed - prob to much info, but I don't get an offer like that every day

Nitey Nite boys and girls - Enjoy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.