British Expats - Search Results

Go Back  British Expats > Search Forums
Reload this Page >

Search Results

Search: Posts Made By: bolton wanderer
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Forum: Spain
Oct 20th 2019, 3:26 pm
Replies: 17
Views: 1,731
Posted By bolton wanderer

Re: Property income in UK.

As a single person you would be allowed approx £12,500 personal tax allowance in the UK. So if your sole income is £36,000 gross, your UK tax would be based on an income of £23,500. which would be...
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1

Forum Jump

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.