Go Back  British Expats > Search Forums
Reload this Page >

Search Results

Search: Posts Made By: inkydink
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: USA
Nov 7th 2019, 5:33 am
Replies: 2
Views: 366
Posted By inkydink

UK Land Registry - Proving ID

I need to complete Form iD 1 from UK Gov. Land Registry to prove my identity while living in the USA (California). They require the form to be certified by a lawyer who also needs to provide proof...
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1

Forum Jump

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.