British Expats - Search Results

Go Back  British Expats > Search Forums
Reload this Page >

Search Results

Search: Posts Made By: saraliz
Showing results 1 to 25 of 663
Search took 0.65 seconds.
Sep 9th 2009, 11:01 am
Replies: 7
Views: 642
Posted By saraliz

Re: 457/857 Onshore medical costs

The charges for immigration medical exams done in Australia can be found here (towards the bottom of the page):


Sep 4th 2009, 6:44 am
Replies: 7
Views: 7,676
Posted By saraliz

Re: Fingerprints for police clearance in Perth

It's the AFP who do the fingerprints here in Perth, rather than local police. Their phone number is (08) 9320 3444, and their office is located at 619 Murray St, West Perth.

Be aware that there...
Aug 24th 2009, 3:47 am
Replies: 7
Views: 3,882
Posted By saraliz

Re: bridging visa-how is it granted?

Tking is right, you need to be very careful in what you do.

When you lodge your 487, you will automatically be issued a Bridging Visa A (this is usually immediate). A Bridging Visa A only allows...
Aug 9th 2009, 5:31 am
Replies: 3
Views: 779
Posted By saraliz

Re: 475 Visa - what defines metropolitan perth

Assuming you are being sponsored by the WA state government, have a look here for the postcodes which are considered to be "regional" WA:...
Aug 3rd 2009, 4:35 pm
Replies: 31
Views: 3,334
Posted By saraliz

Re: URGENT!! VETASSESS/Records Manager- 2299-13

INDOAUS, your research was conducted some time ago. The legislation on this has changed.

To the original poster (coool):

Be aware that the only way you can receive 25 points for being...
Jul 28th 2009, 10:17 am
Replies: 8
Views: 579
Posted By saraliz

Re: Married on WHV

Hi McWeedy,

If your wife is planning to move to the UK and has a visa application in progress, why not wait for that application to be decided? If you are desperate to see each other, you could...
Jul 28th 2009, 9:57 am
Replies: 2
Views: 360
Posted By saraliz

Re: Visa Comapnies?

DIAC does not allow companies to "fasttrack" visas, so I would be wary of any that say they can.

Why don't you just submit an online application on your own - see...
Jul 21st 2009, 4:16 am
Replies: 9
Views: 564
Posted By saraliz

Re: Foreign Police check - is a translation needed?

Hi Gems,

What language is the document in? If you're struggling to find a translator, feel free to contact me by pm or email (sara at managedmigration dot com dot au) and I can assist you in...
Jun 12th 2009, 2:51 pm
Replies: 88
Views: 12,229
Posted By saraliz

Re: Four Corners Emigration is in Administration

Classic post, Jamie! Makes me glad I'm not a mechanic... er, wait... :unsure:

To all those affected: All registered migration agents must abide by a Code of Conduct, which is freely viewable...
Apr 30th 2009, 4:17 am
Replies: 24
Views: 2,554
Posted By saraliz

Re: Visa Stamp on Old Passport

Hi Alistair,

As your e457 is linked to your old passport and you have not obtained a visa label, you may encounter difficulties when trying to enter Australia. It is important you advise the DIAC...
Feb 26th 2009, 11:09 pm
Replies: 6
Views: 506
Posted By saraliz

Re: 457 RCB clearance advise needed

There are several worrying aspects of your post - you should definitely clarify things with your agent. Be aware that the introduction of the CSL has no effect on subclass 485 (Graduate (Temporary))...
Feb 17th 2009, 2:15 pm
Replies: 20
Views: 2,180
Posted By saraliz

Re: Citizenship Q: baby born while applying for PR

If the baby is born before the PR visa comes through, as stated above it will need to be added to your application and would gain PR when you do. In this instance, as long as you apply for...
Feb 2nd 2009, 4:33 pm
Replies: 2
Views: 385
Posted By saraliz

Re: WA sponsorship - waiting since december

Hi Tom,

The team at the WA State Migration Centre are swamped with sponsorship applications at the moment. They are aiming to make decisions on applications within 30 days, however they are so...
Jan 14th 2009, 10:29 am
Replies: 5
Views: 503
Posted By saraliz

Re: Lost medicals? Help!

Actually, if you did your medical exams in Australia the results do not go to the LCU (the LCU/HOC only looks after overseas examinations). HSA will make the results of your medical examinations...
Jan 13th 2009, 11:04 pm
Replies: 14
Views: 899
Posted By saraliz

Re: Finances on entry Help!!!!!!

Sponsorship approval letters from WA will list an amount of money you are expected to transfer to WA - this is usually based on the amount that you indicate you will transfer in your application form...
Nov 27th 2008, 1:28 pm
Replies: 6
Views: 510
Posted By saraliz

Re: ENS PR question

Link to ENS info:

The key thing to note about being eligible for ENS through the two year scenario (bullet point 3 of my post) is that...
Nov 26th 2008, 3:21 am
Replies: 6
Views: 510
Posted By saraliz

Re: ENS PR question


Is the company you are placed with willing to sponsor you for permanent residence under the ENS? If so, you may be eligible if:

You can obtain a skills assessment in your occupation...
Jul 24th 2008, 1:15 am
Replies: 1
Views: 416
Posted By saraliz

Re: Going back home whilst visa is being processed

Hi Kerry,

As you are currently on a bridging visa, if you wish to travel outside of and return to Australia while your visa application is pending you would need to apply for a 'Bridging Visa B'. ...
Jul 9th 2008, 4:00 pm
Replies: 2
Views: 471
Posted By saraliz

Re: TRN number confusion

I'm assuming that by "sponsored" visa, you mean an employer sponsored temporary visa (subclass 457).

The TRN your friend was given initially was likely the TRN for the nomination application...
Jul 7th 2008, 5:20 am
Replies: 9
Views: 1,422
Posted By saraliz

Re: de facto splitting up- visa 457 the answer?

Hi Paul,

The sponsorship application must be lodged first, then the nomination application must be lodged before the visa application. These applications can also be lodged simultaneously (DIAC...
Jul 7th 2008, 4:56 am
Replies: 8
Views: 1,994
Posted By saraliz

Re: 457 visa and getting married soon.. advice needed!

What are your plans up to the wedding? Will she stay in Japan until then?

Once you are married, it is a relatively straightforward task to have your wife added onto your subclass 457 visa as a...
Jul 7th 2008, 4:44 am
Replies: 3
Views: 593
Posted By saraliz

Re: 1 or 2 Case Officers?

Processing times will vary depending on the exact circumstances of the issue, however in most cases character issues will mean lengthy processing times. Be prepared to wait.
Jul 7th 2008, 4:39 am
Replies: 2
Views: 481
Posted By saraliz

Re: Complicated question on students

Polly is absolutely right. You and your families subclass 457 visas will be subject to cancellation once you cease employment in Australia. If you wife and daughter wish to remain in Australia,...
Jun 30th 2008, 1:35 pm
Replies: 4
Views: 471
Posted By saraliz

Re: How long for ENS

Hi Debbie

In my experience, Perth are taking anywhere between 3-6 months to process ENS applications at the moment.


Sara Brownell
Jun 26th 2008, 2:16 am
Replies: 5
Views: 656
Posted By saraliz

Re: Work Experience Requirement/Requests for Documentation


The work experience requirement for a subclass 176 visa is a requirement that must be met at the time of application (rather than at the time of decision of your application). After you...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 663

Forum Jump

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.