British Expats - Search Results

Go Back  British Expats > Search Forums
Reload this Page >

Search Results

Search: Posts Made By: rosscov1970
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Forum: Plumbers
Sep 21st 2007, 1:02 pm
Replies: 1
Views: 1,279
Posted By rosscov1970

Re: plumbing info for Adelaide

my OH informs me that the answer is yes, you have to be licensed and the work certified by a qualified plumber.:)
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1

Forum Jump

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.