British Expats - Search Results

Go Back  British Expats > Search Forums
Reload this Page >

Search Results

Search: Posts Made By: HKG3
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Replies: 14
Views: 859
Posted By HKG3

Re: Partner from USA to UK

Once your fiance is in the UK, she can apply to the HCPC to register as a speech therapist in order to practice her trade the UK -

HCPC - Health and Care Professions Council - International...
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1

Forum Jump

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.