British Expats - Search Results

Go Back  British Expats > Search Forums
Reload this Page >

Search Results

Search: Posts Made By: Richielisa
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Spain
Jan 11th 2022, 7:47 am
Replies: 5
Views: 544
Posted By Richielisa

Re: Private health insurance providers - to qualify for Residency (Ex-19)

If you have BUPA already in the UK and have been with them over a year you shoukd be able to trabsfer your cover to Sanitas. Its called an inter fund transfer and it will be continuous cover.
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1

Forum Jump

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.