Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Scandinavia
Reload this Page >

Your advice on moving to Denmark, please! =]

Your advice on moving to Denmark, please! =]

Old Aug 30th 2014, 5:09 am
Just Joined

Lucas Octavio is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Your advice on moving to Denmark, please! =]

I am 23 Years old. British citizen, looking to move back to Europe, however not to Britain, but to Denmark.

My wishes are to study there, i specialize in teaching, i am currently a football coach, id like to study to be a physical education teacher and continue getting my coaching certifications. So far as work to get by over there, im a qualified scaffolder, ive been a chef & ive had numerous other customer service work, also I've studied architecture and civil engineering, which lead me to experience other construction related work, I'm not worried about getting a job, its more so a desire to plan this out correctly.

I'm not 100% sure on my ability to study in Denmark, whether it'd be free for me or not ( i don't know where to get concrete info on this, please help =] ), however i like their teaching philosophy its very similar to mine.

I want to return to Europe because out of all the continents ive lived on, it would suit me best as to where im at in life and where i want to be, id enjoy it most back there, im highly adaptable to new environments and learning new languages as I've proved to myself.

I will be moving there by myself so please, any advice you have will be absolutely appreciated. It will be a huge move for me and massive for my life however this is one of those things i need to do for my own benefit and by extension that of my loved ones so any help is again much appreciated.

Thank you , thank you!