Trondheim, Norway

Old Aug 15th 2012, 1:34 pm
Just Joined

Belara is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Trondheim, Norway

Hi,

I am just in the process of moving to Trondheim to be with my hubby who works out here. We have a little girl (1.5 years), I am looking for any english speaking people here ..! My husband is German and he has a regular German group that already existed here and he meets up with and I was just wondering if there was anything like that with British speakers? I'd also really love to meet any other mothers out there ..with younger children or older!

Many thanks for any info
Old Aug 15th 2012, 4:43 pm
edp
Forum Regular

edp is just really niceedp is just really niceedp is just really niceedp is just really niceedp is just really niceedp is just really niceedp is just really niceedp is just really nice
Default Re: Trondheim, Norway

hi there, i would suggest joining couchsurfing.org, they are bound to have regular English speaking meet ups. Also there is a Norwegian website called the local which would have noticeboards that might have info for meet ups.
Old Aug 15th 2012, 5:22 pm
Just Joined

Thanks for that! I'll have a look
Old Aug 17th 2012, 10:07 pm
Just Joined

fionamorris is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Belara
Hi,

I am just in the process of moving to Trondheim to be with my hubby who works out here. We have a little girl (1.5 years), I am looking for any english speaking people here ..! My husband is German and he has a regular German group that already existed here and he meets up with and I was just wondering if there was anything like that with British speakers? I'd also really love to meet any other mothers out there ..with younger children or older!

Many thanks for any info
Hi

I am also about to move to Trondheim (at the start of September) due to my husband's job. I don't have any children yet but would be keen to meet up with some english speakers as well.
Old Aug 18th 2012, 6:17 am
Just Joined

Really? That's Brilliant! Well if there isn't already a group then we'll start one of our own!
Old Sep 4th 2012, 5:43 am
Just Joined

Sorry, I have been away on holiday and only checked my replies now. I tried to send you a private message but I wasn't able yet. I am keen to start our own group too! Have you already moved to Trondheim? I move on Saturday! Perhaps you can send me a private message and we can chat more?
Old Sep 4th 2012, 8:00 am
Just Joined

Hi Fiona ... just sent you a PM let me know if you get it ok!
Old Sep 4th 2012, 9:23 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Belara
Hi Fiona ... just sent you a PM let me know if you get it ok!
Not able to open yet, will try again