Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Scandinavia
Reload this Page >

Touch rugby in Hamar, Norway

Touch rugby in Hamar, Norway

Old Sep 7th 2020, 1:23 pm
Just Joined

TheShieldsViking is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Touch rugby in Hamar, Norway

After being partnered with a Norwegian for 12 years, she has finally won the discussion and i have begun the process of moving to Hamar, Norway. The town is pretty well versed in many of my hobbies and vices - but one thing is missing... RUGBY!

Last week i met with a couple of ladies who used to play rugby in Hamar and we discussed maybe setting up a regular touch rugby session and getting people interested in the game. We haven't got many as of yet - so i thought i would put the word out and see if anyone is interested in touch rugby based in/near Hamar? We are of course open to all; women and men, boys and girls, young and old, rugby newbies and rugby familiars.

Touch rugby is a great way of exercising and of course the social side is just as important !

Obviously COVID has slowed down many things, and we will not be able to have any real touch until the government allows. But please - if anyone lives in or near Hamar and fancies a run out when time allows - drop me a message, id be happy to meet up.

Hope to speak to some soon.

Liam