Reload this Page >

Organic tobacco in ÖREBRO...

Organic tobacco in ÖREBRO...

Old Dec 6th 2015, 5:36 pm
Just Joined

JohnnyO is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Organic tobacco in ÖREBRO...

Hi all,

I finally arrived and now the first thing I am wondering - before my supply of tobacco runs out - does anyone know where I can buy organic cigarette tobacco here in ÖREBRO ?

I'd like to get my usual brand if possible - Manitou Organic (made in Germany).

Thanks in advance.
Old Dec 8th 2015, 6:56 am
Forum Regular

Pythagoras will become famous soon enoughPythagoras will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Organic tobacco in ÖREBRO...

I don’t indulge, so I’m no expert on Swedish tobacco shops. However my work colleague used to buy his tobacco from Germany. There are online tobacconists who will ‘ship’ to Sweden. (Don't know what particular brand he used as he always went outside to smoke)

My colleague reckoned his 'imports' from Germany ended up being about half the price (even with ‘shipping’), plus they had many more tobaccos to choose from. You’d also need to check the Tullverket website to see what customs you may have to pay.
Old Dec 9th 2015, 1:01 pm
Just Joined

Many thanks for that Pythagoras... I ended up with the same options myself - one outfit in the UK and one in Germany - both will ship my Manitou here - so it looks like I am sorted... But for anyone who is health conscious and doesn't want to smoke the usual shit with its 4000 poisons and wants to buy organic tobacco here in Sweden - as far as I can tell - forget about it...
Old Dec 9th 2015, 1:10 pm
Just Joined

Many thanks for that Pythagoras... I ended up with the same options myself - one outfit in the UK and one in Germany - both will ship my Manitou here - so it looks like I am sorted... But for anyone who is health conscious and doesn't want to smoke the usual shit with its 4000 poisons and wants to buy organic tobacco here in Sweden - as far as I can tell - forget about it...
Old Dec 10th 2015, 12:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

Healthy Tobacco ?
Old Dec 10th 2015, 12:24 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JohnnyO
.... for anyone who is health conscious ....
I suspect that any one who is this .....
.... doesn't want to smoke ....
does this.

BTW nicotine evolved as an insecticide. Draw your own conclusions about how healthy vaporizing it and inhaling it is.
Old Dec 10th 2015, 12:32 pm
Just Joined

Draw your own conclusions indeed (I mean APART from the lies and bs and propaganda lol)... Sir Francis Drake smoked - in the UK we have smoked for about 5 centuries - but WHEN did the smoking related health problems begin? I rest my case...
Old Dec 10th 2015, 12:38 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JohnnyO
.... in the UK we have smoked for about 5 centuries - but WHEN did the smoking related health problems begin? I rest my case...
About 5 centuries ago?

BAT Uganda produced some interesting statistics around 1990, and I am sure they were accurate (seriously!), but just because you can mitigate some of the effects of inhaling poisonous fumes and microparticulates, doesn't make inhaling them voluntarily a good idea.
Old Dec 10th 2015, 12:41 pm
Just Joined

https://www.lib.umn.edu/bell/tradeproducts/tobacco
Old Dec 10th 2015, 12:42 pm
Just Joined

PS I have to correct myself slightly here also - in England we have only been smoking since about 1565...
Old Dec 10th 2015, 8:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

I am now searching for a form of alcohol that makes you sober. That could be a real monesypinner.
Old Dec 10th 2015, 8:05 pm
Just Joined

That one might be a wee bit hard to do - but its always worth a shot lol I mean the major powers are busy having a ''war on terror'' so in this reality EVERYTHING is possible lol
Old Dec 11th 2015, 8:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Blackladder has much to be proud ofBlackladder has much to be proud ofBlackladder has much to be proud ofBlackladder has much to be proud ofBlackladder has much to be proud ofBlackladder has much to be proud ofBlackladder has much to be proud ofBlackladder has much to be proud ofBlackladder has much to be proud ofBlackladder has much to be proud ofBlackladder has much to be proud of

Hi Jonny,I'm not getting onto any moral high horse, since I used to be a pretty heavy smoker myself, but for the sake of the discussion, you might want to google 'A counterblast to tobacco' which was written by King James 1 (of Bible fame) who wrote his treatise in 1604, already pronouncing on the physical dangers of smoking.Blackieps good luck in Sweden! I finally got out 3 years ago and am enjoying retirement in the Land of the Free French!
Old Dec 11th 2015, 10:22 am
Just Joined

Good to know you Blackladder I'm assuming by your handle you are a lover of the BlackAdder like myself Its one of the things that sets us Brits apart you know - nobody else quite has the sense of humour we have... Then again, I am sure our American cousins would say that is a good thing lol... I'm afraid I'm a hopeless case - I enjoy my smoke far too much PS That might just be an interesting experiment - invite a few of the local Swedes for a BlackAdder night... I get the feeling the faces would remain expressionless throughout...
Old Dec 11th 2015, 11:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Blackladder has much to be proud ofBlackladder has much to be proud ofBlackladder has much to be proud ofBlackladder has much to be proud ofBlackladder has much to be proud ofBlackladder has much to be proud ofBlackladder has much to be proud ofBlackladder has much to be proud ofBlackladder has much to be proud ofBlackladder has much to be proud ofBlackladder has much to be proud of

Mr B, I have a cunning plan...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.