Reload this Page >

Immigration to Sweden...

Immigration to Sweden...

Old Aug 5th 2009, 2:09 am
Forum Regular

arch is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Immigration to Sweden...

Hi,

Could anyone guide me how to get the Permanent Resident Visa to Sweden. Me and my husband have visited Sweden for holidays and love that place. We have our family friends who are the Swedish and insist us to come and live there. We are from India and now living and working in China. My husband has trading business and i am an architect. We recently got our PR visa to Oz. Will this give us a bonus point in applying the PR visa to Sweden.

Please, kindly suggest me the procedures to apply for PR Visa to Sweden. I deeply appreciate your advise.

Thank you.
Old Aug 6th 2009, 7:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Celtic Princess is a glorious beacon of lightCeltic Princess is a glorious beacon of lightCeltic Princess is a glorious beacon of lightCeltic Princess is a glorious beacon of lightCeltic Princess is a glorious beacon of lightCeltic Princess is a glorious beacon of lightCeltic Princess is a glorious beacon of lightCeltic Princess is a glorious beacon of lightCeltic Princess is a glorious beacon of lightCeltic Princess is a glorious beacon of lightCeltic Princess is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Immigration to Sweden...

Everything you need to know will be on this website:

http://www.migrationsverket.se/english.jsp
Old Aug 9th 2009, 6:48 am
Just Joined

larrysolberg is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by arch
Hi,

Could anyone guide me how to get the Permanent Resident Visa to Sweden. Me and my husband have visited Sweden for holidays and love that place. We have our family friends who are the Swedish and insist us to come and live there. We are from India and now living and working in China. My husband has trading business and i am an architect. We recently got our PR visa to Oz. Will this give us a bonus point in applying the PR visa to Sweden.

Please, kindly suggest me the procedures to apply for PR Visa to Sweden. I deeply appreciate your advise.

Thank you.
Good luck in your journey. I am Scandinavian so am familiar with their taxes. You do know about swedish taxes right? (up to 60%!!)Depending on your philosophy and outlook, you may think its worth it. I'm not trying to put you off. Scandinavia is really nice but has its downsides like everywhere else.
Old Sep 9th 2009, 4:19 pm
born to be mild

mazz1 is just really nicemazz1 is just really nicemazz1 is just really nicemazz1 is just really nicemazz1 is just really nicemazz1 is just really nicemazz1 is just really nicemazz1 is just really nicemazz1 is just really nicemazz1 is just really nice

Originally Posted by larrysolberg
Good luck in your journey. I am Scandinavian so am familiar with their taxes. You do know about swedish taxes right? (up to 60%!!)Depending on your philosophy and outlook, you may think its worth it. I'm not trying to put you off. Scandinavia is really nice but has its downsides like everywhere else.
you would have to be earning a very good income to pay 60%
Old Sep 10th 2009, 10:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Celtic Princess is a glorious beacon of lightCeltic Princess is a glorious beacon of lightCeltic Princess is a glorious beacon of lightCeltic Princess is a glorious beacon of lightCeltic Princess is a glorious beacon of lightCeltic Princess is a glorious beacon of lightCeltic Princess is a glorious beacon of lightCeltic Princess is a glorious beacon of lightCeltic Princess is a glorious beacon of lightCeltic Princess is a glorious beacon of lightCeltic Princess is a glorious beacon of light

Indeed. I dream of the day I get to pay 60% tax.