Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Scandinavia
Reload this Page >

Taking dog to denmark

Taking dog to denmark

Old Jul 5th 2016, 11:13 am
Just Joined

Jonthul is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Taking dog to denmark

Ey up, looking like our lass is taking me back home with her in sep time, we adopted a dog from a rescue center, a staffie and want to take him...only info ive found says we need breeders details etc but with him being a rescue dog theres nothing...any help?
Old Jul 6th 2016, 10:09 am
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Taking dog to denmark

Originally Posted by Jonthul
Ey up, looking like our lass is taking me back home with her in sep time, we adopted a dog from a rescue center, a staffie and want to take him...only info ive found says we need breeders details etc but with him being a rescue dog theres nothing...any help?
hi, no one on the spot seems to be answering, but I imagine the general European rules apply to Denmark, i.e. your dog needs a Pet Passport. Ask at your Vet's about what's required, whatever breed or pedigree....
If you mean an American Staffordshire, you might find that it's in a category which isn't allowed into the country.
P.S. Noticed your other thread in the Welcome Inn. You'd do better to post again here on the subject of work prospects. How is your Danish?
Old Jul 6th 2016, 1:05 pm
Just Joined

Jonthul is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Taking dog to denmark

Not good at the minute! Im hoping to get a transfer through my company but if i cant ill have to apply like crazy when i got for a week before i move