Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Scandinavia
Reload this Page >

English to Swedish translator

English to Swedish translator

Old Aug 27th 2014, 1:19 pm
Forum Regular

Pinco Pallino has a reputation beyond reputePinco Pallino has a reputation beyond reputePinco Pallino has a reputation beyond reputePinco Pallino has a reputation beyond reputePinco Pallino has a reputation beyond reputePinco Pallino has a reputation beyond reputePinco Pallino has a reputation beyond reputePinco Pallino has a reputation beyond reputePinco Pallino has a reputation beyond reputePinco Pallino has a reputation beyond reputePinco Pallino has a reputation beyond repute
Default English to Swedish translator

I'm looking for a translator or translation agency to translate some documents from English to Swedish. Any pointers from BE members would be appreciated.
Old Mar 12th 2015, 9:49 am
Just Joined

EdwardWII is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: English to Swedish translator

Use google translate and then ask local to correct the mistakes.
Old Oct 10th 2015, 3:16 pm
Just Joined

Zoey is an unknown quantity at this point

Have you tried using translation platforms to find translators? I've joined several platforms of this kind, and it's a great opportunity for finding translation projects, so it might be a good way for you to try to reach translators. Here is one example if this is something that you want to check out: Setlr. You could also use freelancing platforms, such as Elance, to find freelance translators.

By the way, I'm a translator myself, but unfortunately I don't speak Swedish, even though I've started learning it recently.
Old Oct 13th 2015, 5:33 am
Just Joined

Zoey is an unknown quantity at this point

I wanted to recommend you this website where you can look for translators worldwide: https://setlr.com/. You simply post your project and wait for translators to apply. It spares you the time you would need for looking for translators on your own, as the translators are already registered on the platform.
Old Oct 25th 2015, 6:08 pm
Forum Regular

Pythagoras will become famous soon enoughPythagoras will become famous soon enough

Check out Översättningsbyrå med översättare i Stockholm, Uppsala & Västerås (English law translations) - if you haven't found anyone in the year or so since posting this

I used them (a few years back) and was pleased with the work they did for me, and their charge was reasonable

Last edited by Pythagoras; Oct 25th 2015 at 6:11 pm.