Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Scandinavia
Reload this Page >

Advice on setting up business/consultation in Sweden

Advice on setting up business/consultation in Sweden

Old Oct 5th 2012, 8:23 am
Forum Regular

Mike1001 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Advice on setting up business/consultation in Sweden

Quick thought. A prison is anywhere you dont want to be.
Old Oct 5th 2012, 11:08 am
Forum Regular

Mike1001 is on a distinguished road

Thanks for all the advice and support to those who responded. I will probably be able to cope with shared laundry facilities as I hear you dont have to pay for water and power, being Scottish this is particularly appealing. I also hear that not everyone is altogether happy with their experiences in Sweden for many reasons and I wish everyone the best of luck for the future. Due to the responses I am now considering and researching the possibility of setting up a subsidiary partnership company based in the Uk and generating work in Sweden, Blackie I may need to employ your services if you are amenable (ex pats rates of course) to set up my Svenska website page. Thanks again everyone. Mike
Old Oct 5th 2012, 2:58 pm
edp
Forum Regular

edp is just really niceedp is just really niceedp is just really niceedp is just really niceedp is just really niceedp is just really niceedp is just really niceedp is just really nice

good luck mike, i would be interested to hear how you get on. It seems like they are opening up laws in EU for business to be able to easier operate across the zone..according to the beeb this week. About time.
Old Oct 5th 2012, 3:01 pm
edp
Forum Regular

edp is just really niceedp is just really niceedp is just really niceedp is just really niceedp is just really niceedp is just really niceedp is just really niceedp is just really nice

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-19812283

Surprisingly enough, I would say that Sweden's only interest in Europe is that it can get money for social projects. Interacting with the rest of Europe on any other level seems very unlikely.