Zero Gravity Pool

Old Dec 17th 2018, 5:41 am
BE Enthusiast

reddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Zero Gravity Pool

Did anyone read their statement regarding the incident on Saturday?
Old Dec 17th 2018, 6:00 am
BE Forum Addict

DXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Zero Gravity Pool

Originally Posted by reddiva
I heard what happened but what is the statement?

A few months back I was lounging by the pool at the JW Marriott in Doha and around the corner, also facing the pool, were three of these round sun loungers that are half covered. You know the type. In one of loungers the was an Arab dude (Lebbo or Syrian) and he had a girlfriend with him. I'm reading my very dull book and out of the corner of my eye I see a woman in the pool in front of me with a very odd expression and I follow it and she's looking at the Arab, whose girlfriend is giving him a handjob under a towel. It's very obvious. And a few other people are also noticing this. I think we were all too stunned / surprised. There were also little kids playing in the pool but in that self-absorbed nature of children they didn't notice anything going on.

A minute later the couple quickly got up and left the pool. No clue if anything ever happened or if someone protested. I hope something did.
Old Dec 17th 2018, 6:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by reddiva
The comments on IG are great. Demands to drain the pool.

I'd imagine any contribution from him to the pool water was probably the cleanest bit in there.
Old Dec 17th 2018, 6:27 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Maybe he was there with some friends, got an awkward one and couldn't shed it but needed to get out and eat lunch.

Maybe the only option was a make love to Palmela Handerson and then jump out.....
Old Dec 17th 2018, 6:53 am
BE Enthusiast

reddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DXBtoDOH

A few months back I was lounging by the pool at the JW Marriott in Doha and around the corner, also facing the pool, were three of these round sun loungers that are half covered. You know the type. In one of loungers the was an Arab dude (Lebbo or Syrian) and he had a girlfriend with him. I'm reading my very dull book and out of the corner of my eye I see a woman in the pool in front of me with a very odd expression and I follow it and she's looking at the Arab, whose girlfriend is giving him a handjob under a towel. It's very obvious. And a few other people are also noticing this. I think we were all too stunned / surprised. There were also little kids playing in the pool but in that self-absorbed nature of children they didn't notice anything going on.

A minute later the couple quickly got up and left the pool. No clue if anything ever happened or if someone protested. I hope something did.

Statement from FB

We regret that an unacceptable incident took place at Zero Gravity on Saturday 15 December. The wellbeing of our guests is our priority and we have zero-tolerance for any inappropriate conduct. We insist on the highest standards of behaviour at all times and we have immediately taken action to strengthen the implementation of our rules of conduct.

Our guests can be assured that all water hygiene controls were in place at the time of the incident, including hourly water quality checks, and we have carried out a number of hygiene tests and activities since the incident to continue to protect the wellbeing of everyone who enjoys Zero Gravity.

The conduct of this individual, who was immediately removed, and banned, from Zero Gravity, fell well below that which can be expected by our guests and we sincerely apologize for any distress or anxiety caused. Thank you for all your messages of support."

Zero Gravity
Old Dec 17th 2018, 7:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by DXBtoDOH

Years ago we were at a party on the Palm and facing us was a building with floor to ceiling windows. Girl pressed up against the window for all the world to see, guy behind her and well you can guess the rest. It was a popcorn moment
Old Dec 17th 2018, 7:47 am
Forum Regular

Gavtek is just really niceGavtek is just really niceGavtek is just really niceGavtek is just really niceGavtek is just really niceGavtek is just really niceGavtek is just really niceGavtek is just really niceGavtek is just really nice

Our guests can be assured that all water hygiene controls were in place at the time of the incident, including hourly water quality checks
I'm not sure that jizz will show up on a chlorine test?

Surprising they didn't call the police...
Old Dec 17th 2018, 8:23 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Anyone else reckon is was a bet / dare?
Old Dec 17th 2018, 9:13 am
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute

I was at Zero on Sat for a stag do. Didn't see or hear anything about until the day after. I'd never set foot in that pool even before this incident came to light.

On the plus side loads of quality memes floating about.
Old Dec 17th 2018, 11:10 am
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute

i saw the vid...frigging hilarious......the dude was a black guy...not that, that makes any difference, his butt was in full moon.
Old Dec 17th 2018, 1:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mission
i saw the vid...frigging hilarious......the dude was a black guy...not that, that makes any difference, his butt was in full moon.
so why mention it?
It was also the first thing my wife said but she is racist.
Old Dec 20th 2018, 10:39 am
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse

so why mention it?
It was also the first thing my wife said but she is racist.
dunno...just the first thing i noticed
Old Dec 21st 2018, 6:27 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Is there an award for the most thread of the year?
Old Dec 21st 2018, 3:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

IKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond repute

Must be true, it's in The Sun.

"Sick pervert"
Old Dec 22nd 2018, 5:30 am
BE Enthusiast

DOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this point

Some of the comments on the facebook group 'brits in dubai' are truly incredible. The meme floating around of the guy turning around,after being caught, looking innocently at the security guard

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.