British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   Youtube Drivers Arrested..... (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/youtube-drivers-arrested-669603/)

TGFKASE May 25th 2010 4:30 am

Youtube Drivers Arrested.....

Link here...

Now, is it just me or will this be the last we ever hear about the idiots filmed on SZR? I particularly like the wording at the end of the report. "They MAY face jail and a fine...'..

Laffable.....

lionheart May 25th 2010 6:30 am

Re: Youtube Drivers Arrested.....

Originally Posted by TGFKASE (Post 8587737)
Link here...

Now, is it just me or will this be the last we ever hear about the idiots filmed on SZR? I particularly like the wording at the end of the report. "They MAY face jail and a fine...'..

Laffable.....

Well it seems they were celebrating their beloved Al Wasl FC (or whoever) winning the football championship. If true, we can be grateful they didn't shoot loaded weapons into the air like in other countries.

Dilmun May 25th 2010 7:18 am

I feel sorry for those guys. What else do they have to do??

Roadking May 25th 2010 7:23 am

Originally Posted by Dilmun (Post 8587962)
I feel sorry for those guys. What else do they have to do??

Yeah, me too. Let's face it, it's not as if they have malls to go to, or the dunes, or the beach, or the parks, or bowling alleys, or amusement parks, or study, or play sports of any kind, or go diving, or go swimming, or even go shooting or paragliding, or the internet, or play stations and wiis.

Yeah, I feel sorry for those guys, what else have they got to do???

TGFKASE May 25th 2010 8:55 am

Originally Posted by Roadking (Post 8587968)
Yeah, me too. Let's face it, it's not as if they have malls to go to, or the dunes, or the beach, or the parks, or bowling alleys, or amusement parks, or study, or play sports of any kind, or go diving, or go swimming, or even go shooting or paragliding, or the internet, or play stations and wiis.

Yeah, I feel sorry for those guys, what else have they got to do???

you left out a few...

No common sense, no work ethic, no remorse....

Madam Medusa May 25th 2010 9:01 am

the most hilarious statement is from Major Gen Khamis al Mazeina, the Dubai deputy police chief...who said, “However, it is important to emphasise that such acts are individual cases and do not reflect the behaviour of Emirati youth, who in general are responsible individuals who know how to use cars.”

yeah...right...

MM, xx

soukie May 25th 2010 12:54 pm

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa (Post 8588036)
the most hilarious statement is from Major Gen Khamis al Mazeina, the Dubai deputy police chief...who said, “However, it is important to emphasise that such acts are individual cases and do not reflect the behaviour of Emirati youth, who in general are responsible individuals who know how to use cars.”

yeah...right...

MM, xx

:rofl::rofl: Bring back the camels - it's the only way.

Bahtatboy May 25th 2010 5:31 pm

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa (Post 8588036)

...for having sex in with one girl and half-a-dozen of their mates.

coffindodger May 26th 2010 3:16 am

Well this story was on the Emirates news last night so nearly all of the UAE and beyound know knows about this story. So hooo emmm time will tell.