Your user ID

Old Dec 14th 2012, 10:57 am
Forum Regular

camel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to all
Default Re: Your user ID

Originally Posted by The Dean
My wife calls me 'Magnificentcock' for the same sort of reasons...........
Oh how I wish there was a snort face to add to this comment
Old Dec 14th 2012, 12:07 pm
Forum Regular

Equestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud of

Old Dec 14th 2012, 12:53 pm
Forum Regular

Work Widow is just really niceWork Widow is just really niceWork Widow is just really niceWork Widow is just really niceWork Widow is just really niceWork Widow is just really niceWork Widow is just really niceWork Widow is just really niceWork Widow is just really nice

Because he's away at work for such long stints, I feel a bit like one of those women whose husbands are always playing golf i.e. "grass widow"
Old Dec 14th 2012, 3:51 pm
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Because I'm big and called Chris. Obvious, really.
Old Dec 14th 2012, 4:24 pm
Confirmed grumpy old man

Victor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond repute

Because I like the elements of the character from last foot - fighting against the world, cynical, dry, always serious but ultimately so funny - he presents a hard negative character but underneath he is actually quite soft. The only sane man in a mad world.

My ultimate aim is to be a Victor Meldrew - not sure if I have achieved it yet.

Last edited by Victor Meldrew; Dec 14th 2012 at 4:41 pm.
Old Dec 14th 2012, 10:45 pm
Forum Regular

fluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud of

))))
Old Dec 14th 2012, 11:05 pm
Forum Regular

fluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by littlejimmy
Because I'm big and called Chris. Obvious, really.
Seriously whenever I have seen your user ID, I have never thought of you as big!! The opposite actually..... Reminds me of Jimmy Osmond, the youngest of the Osmonds who was my idol when I was Eight singing 'long haired lover from liverpool'

Also reminds me of the first concert I ever went to.....'The undertones' and of course their most famous track 'Jimmy Jimmy'
Old Dec 16th 2012, 3:53 am
Forum Regular

Hippacrocapig will become famous soon enoughHippacrocapig will become famous soon enough

Hippacrocapig....... The ugliest creature alive, combination of a hippo a crocodile and a pig. Simples. It keeps the trolls and scamps at bay.
Old Dec 16th 2012, 4:12 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Hippacrocapig
Hippacrocapig....... The ugliest creature alive, combination of a hippo a crocodile and a pig. Simples. It keeps the trolls and scamps at bay.
I need to up my stalking status don't I.
Old Dec 18th 2012, 8:53 am
Forum Regular

BritGeek is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm from the Uk work as a software developer and love techie gadgets
Old Dec 18th 2012, 8:58 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by BritGeek
I'm from the Uk work as a software developer and love techie gadgets
Bizarre, I thought you were an Austrian MotoX rider.
Old Dec 19th 2012, 11:27 am
Just Joined

bobxbob is an unknown quantity at this point

Bob afer th character from Blackadder. Just loved the way Blackadder said Bob!

The rest was recommended by hotmail as bob was taken.
Old Dec 20th 2012, 3:41 am
Forum Regular

Hippacrocapig will become famous soon enoughHippacrocapig will become famous soon enough

Isn't Bob short for Kate?
Old Dec 20th 2012, 11:07 am
Forum Regular

Work Widow is just really niceWork Widow is just really niceWork Widow is just really niceWork Widow is just really niceWork Widow is just really niceWork Widow is just really niceWork Widow is just really niceWork Widow is just really niceWork Widow is just really nice

Yes it is!
Old Dec 24th 2012, 5:14 am
Just Joined

bobxbob is an unknown quantity at this point

Correct. The character popped up in several series if my memory serves me correctly.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.