Your Dream Holiday

Old May 14th 2009, 6:44 am
BE Forum Addict

pauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to all
Default Your Dream Holiday

Ive found since living here full time the whole sun holiday doesnt really do it for me anymore BUT if you had a ' No expense spared holiday '........ where would you go ?
Old May 14th 2009, 6:56 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Your Dream Holiday

South Georgia...

So glad we took it back of the spics in 82.

beautiful place..
Old May 14th 2009, 6:59 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander
South Georgia...

So glad we took it back of the spics in 82.

beautiful place..
Isnt that 'Banjo country', or is it Alabama, I can never remember...
Old May 14th 2009, 7:13 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pauldxb
Ive found since living here full time the whole sun holiday doesnt really do it for me anymore BUT if you had a ' No expense spared holiday '........ where would you go ?
I would still love the sun though, maldives looks ace, I love Oz so a long trip there or Thailand which I'd happily go to every year to be honest.
Old May 14th 2009, 7:17 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

I'd just like to have a couple of the holidays again that I have already had.

Not so much dream locations, just great company and a good crack..

or should that be 'some good crack'...
Old May 14th 2009, 7:45 am
BE Forum Addict

pauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to all

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Isnt that 'Banjo country', or is it Alabama, I can never remember...
I think he is referring to The Falklands
Old May 14th 2009, 7:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Spugsy
I would still love the sun though, maldives looks ace, I love Oz so a long trip there or Thailand which I'd happily go to every year to be honest.
Oh me too BUT there is less apeal as we live in a huge Sun trap, maldives would be nice for a few days, i reckon id get bored. My missus really fancies OZ & South Africa but neither of them have appealed to me, would like to go to New Zealand though or Bora Bora.

Seychelles is paradise though !!!!!!!
Old May 14th 2009, 8:28 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Oh me too BUT there is less apeal as we live in a huge Sun trap, maldives would be nice for a few days, i reckon id get bored. My missus really fancies OZ & South Africa but neither of them have appealed to me, would like to go to New Zealand though or Bora Bora.

Seychelles is paradise though !!!!!!!
Bora Bora looks amazing,

Australia is the best place in the world, I can't recommend it highly enough.
Old May 14th 2009, 9:00 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

I think he is referring to The Falklands
its nothing really to do with the Falklands, well about 800m SE.

that would be for wildlife and breathtaking scenery and to pay my respects to the grave of shackleton and scribe my name again on the wreck of the argie helicopter that the Royal Marines shot down.

Obviously that is not a family holiday so for a family:

1. Thailand, Koh Samui, was there with the little un last year and loved it to bits

2. Maldives, would love to go to one of those posh hotels, but dont think its for a toddler

3. have lots of frends and family in Perth Oz. now that is our possible next port of call so a holiday there would be nice

4. Glen Coe--Just because. Its heaven on earth. Anyone who has climed buachaille etive mor or scaled the Aonach Eagach ridge in Glencoe will know what i mean...bliss
Old May 14th 2009, 9:24 am

rowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe not he sun but there are some great places with a lot better climate, I recently went to the Maldives for 10 days and just loved it, so peaceful, no getting dressed up for dinner, snorkling, sit round the bar, round the pool, just a lazy peaceful quiet holiday
Old May 14th 2009, 9:25 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

that would be for wildlife and breathtaking scenery and to pay my respects to the grave of shackleton and scribe my name again on the wreck of the argie helicopter that the Royal Marines shot down.

1. Thailand, Koh Samui, was there with the little un last year and loved it to bits

2. Maldives, would love to go to one of those posh hotels, but dont think its for a toddler

3. have lots of frends and family in Perth Oz. now that is our possible next port of call so a holiday there would be nice

4. Glen Coe--Just because. Its heaven on earth. Anyone who has climed buachaille etive mor or scaled the Aonach Eagach ridge in Glencoe will know what i mean...bliss
Seconded... Abso****inglutely stunning.....
Old May 14th 2009, 9:29 am
banned

Old May 14th 2009, 9:31 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Sod yer beaches and frozen margahritas, THATS how to relax.....!!!
Old May 14th 2009, 9:35 am
why ayeeeee man!

Perth is great, we spent 2 weeks in Cottisloe down at the beach about 3 years back, loved it, Freemantly is just awesome as well, rottnest island, all those sort of places - plus lovely, laid back aussies and lots of drink, you can't whack it.
Old May 14th 2009, 9:36 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

that Commander had had a 5 second epileptic and that was a fcking typo !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.