Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Your Bucket List (Fun movie...)

Your Bucket List (Fun movie...)

Old Apr 9th 2009, 7:29 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Your Bucket List (Fun movie...)

Originally Posted by The Dean
I'm not afraid of dying..........

............ I'm afraid of not dying.

I reach 60-ish, lose my marbles, and from then on I sit in a chair all day dribbling and farting.......

............. and live for another 27 years.

Nightmare - some poor sod (or family member) would feel obliged to look after me.

Your wife tells me you been doin that since you were 27......
Old Apr 9th 2009, 7:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
Your wife tells me you been doin that since you were 27......
And your point is.................?
Old Apr 9th 2009, 7:56 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

And your point is.................?

You past your expiry date............
Old Apr 9th 2009, 7:58 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Seriously though Dean,my point wasn't about being afraid of dying
more about the option to (maybe over) extend life.Suppose that choice would depend on the quality of life one enjoys at the time it's all called in....
Old Apr 9th 2009, 8:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
Seriously though Dean,my point wasn't about being afraid of dying
more about the option to (maybe over) extend life.Suppose that choice would depend on the quality of life one enjoys at the time it's all called in....
Interesting............

.......... but at what age would you want to be cryo-frozen (or whatever)?

Wait until you're 87, then get frozen, and come back as an 87-year-old?

No thanks.

Alternative - get frozen young............. but take the risk they never find out a safe way of doing it.

Last edited by The Dean; Apr 9th 2009 at 8:22 pm. Reason: A
Old Apr 9th 2009, 8:29 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Interesting............

.......... but at what age would you want to be cryo-frozen (or whatever)?

Wait until you're 87, then get frozen, and come back as an 87-year-old?

No thanks.

Alternative - get frozen young............. but take the risk they never find out a safe way of doing it.
Well of course, here we are on the brink of a third world war perhaps....
using extraordinary means- not mustard gas for sure! I would opt for the chiller now and take younger family members with me.
PS i'm 91
Old Apr 9th 2009, 8:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Eva
Well of course, here we are on the brink of a third world war perhaps....
using extraordinary means- not mustard gas for sure! I would opt for the chiller now and take younger family members with me.
PS i'm 91
You're 91......... I'm 87...........

Fancy meeting up?

Warning............. I dribble and fart..............
Old Apr 9th 2009, 8:37 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fancy meeting up?

Naaaaa I ain't never been drawn to the younger man hence my attraction to SYB and his burning ring of fire
Old Apr 9th 2009, 8:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Eva
Naaaaa I ain't never been drawn to the younger man hence my attraction to SYB and his burning ring of fire
SYB is over 91???
Old Apr 9th 2009, 8:44 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SYB is over 91???
cm
Old Apr 10th 2009, 12:34 pm
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

Fancy meeting up?

...I thought the expression was to "fart and dribble" if you follow through my reasoning !

Last edited by MacScot; Apr 10th 2009 at 12:40 pm.