Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Your Best Conspiracy Theories

Your Best Conspiracy Theories

Old Aug 31st 2017, 4:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Your Best Conspiracy Theories

The MidEast is especially prone to conspiracy theories ; gives them an excuse to not be introspective and admit to their faults.
Old Aug 31st 2017, 5:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boomhauer
The MidEast is especially prone to conspiracy theories ; gives them an excuse to not be introspective and admit to their faults.
a bit like america then
Old Aug 31st 2017, 7:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse
a bit like america then
Not remotely close to the US. The US (in general) does acknowledge their terrible historical relationship with African Americans and Native Americans.

There is also plenty of people who will chastise the US for its foreign policy. Even conservatives (in general) wouldn't support blatant racism and sectarianism , which is why Trump came in for a lot of heat from even conservatives for his soft criticism of the recent march.
Old Aug 31st 2017, 8:09 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

a bit like america then
Originally Posted by Boomhauer
Not remotely close to the US. The US (in general) does acknowledge their terrible historical relationship with African Americans and Native Americans.

I would imagine (from what I've read, although how much of that is deliberately narrowly focused I don't know -- fake news?) that limited parts of the US (or the US populace) hold attitudes similar to those broadly held in the ME.
Old Aug 31st 2017, 9:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
I would imagine (from what I've read, although how much of that is deliberately narrowly focused I don't know -- fake news?) that limited parts of the US (or the US populace) hold attitudes similar to those broadly held in the ME.
michael moore
Old Aug 31st 2017, 9:44 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

michael moore
Specifically... ?
Old Aug 31st 2017, 10:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Specifically... ?
9/11
Old Aug 31st 2017, 10:41 am
I still dont believe it..

uk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond repute

9/11
Thought that was a hoax to sell tickets for the following movie?
Old Aug 31st 2017, 10:47 am
I still dont believe it..

uk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond repute

9/11
When that happened I was in the offices of an American company in London, when the first airplane hit we thought, well that was careless of some pilot, the second - well guys, america hasnt been that well xxxucked since the norwegians were there last [vikings.]
Old Aug 31st 2017, 12:37 pm
Hit 16's

9/11
Ah. Yeah, polarised views on some issues are unlikely to permit clarity on others.

I feel like one of those circus riders, going round in circles with one foot on one horse and the other on another. 'Cept mine are hobby horses (some might say high ones, at that).
Old Aug 31st 2017, 12:38 pm
Hit 16's

Originally Posted by uk_grenada
When that happened I was in the offices of an American company in London, when the first airplane hit we thought, well that was careless of some pilot, the second - well guys, america hasnt been that well xxxucked since the norwegians were there last [vikings.]
Tigers, in Africa?
Old Aug 31st 2017, 1:23 pm
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

The CIA created the Mujihadeen to fight the Soviets in Afghanistan, they became Al Qaeda...
Old Aug 31st 2017, 2:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

God. In all his forms.

Heaven and Hell.

Last edited by Millhouse; Aug 31st 2017 at 2:38 pm.
Old Aug 31st 2017, 3:13 pm
Hit 16's

God. In all his forms.

Heaven and Hell.
No wedding cake for you, then, even if you are straight.

Bakery Says No To Same-Sex Weddings Because 'Our Business Is God's Business' | HuffPost

Best part:
“Our business is God’s business. We work for him,” she said...She then added, “I shouldn’t be picked on because of my beliefs.”
Old Aug 31st 2017, 5:01 pm
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Best part:
“Our business is God’s business. We work for him,” she said...She then added, “I shouldn’t be picked on because of my beliefs.”
Translation: "We should be allowed to pick on people because of our cherry-picked beliefs".

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.