Young Kids Anyone?

Old Jun 24th 2009, 1:06 pm
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Young Kids Anyone?

It seems that children are getting older than their years these days...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti....html?ITO=1490
Old Jun 24th 2009, 1:10 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Young Kids Anyone?

Originally Posted by lionheart View Post
It seems that children are getting older than their years these days...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti....html?ITO=1490
well what exactly did they do??
Old Jun 24th 2009, 1:37 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy View Post
well what exactly did they do??
there was a little girl at the country club who used to play with herself, she was about 3
Old Jun 24th 2009, 1:40 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat View Post
there was a little girl at the country club who used to play with herself, she was about 3
young kids can accidentally find out about that though...and since it gives them a nice feeling, they just do it, nothing more to it than that...
Old Jun 24th 2009, 1:41 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari View Post
young kids can accidentally find out about that though...and since it gives them a nice feeling, they just do it, nothing more to it than that...
having a 5 year old myself I know where you are coming from, there was something not right about the way this kid touched herself though, a few people commented on it. She would flash her fairy alot if you get my jist. And does it feel nice to touch at that young age? surely those feelings don't come til alot later?
Old Jun 24th 2009, 1:44 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

having a 5 year old myself I know where you are coming from, there was something not right about the way this kid touched herself though, a few people commented on it. She would flash her fairy alot if you get my jist. And does it feel nice to touch at that young age? surely those feelings don't come til alot later?
well, the sexual context comes later, the the feeling is still there I guess...all the bits and pieces are in place so to speak...
it's the adults that make it into a big deal...the kid just finds something he or she likes and has no clue whatsoever...
Old Jun 24th 2009, 1:47 pm
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

well, the sexual context comes later, the the feeling is still there I guess...all the bits and pieces are in place so to speak...
it's the adults that make it into a big deal...the kid just finds something he or she likes and has no clue whatsoever...
Correct. I think there are still a lot of weird Victorian values that cloud the British psyche, especially when it comes to children and sex. The Europeans are much more relaxed about it.
Old Jun 24th 2009, 1:49 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

loads of kids do that, they aren't actually 'playing' with themselves though.
Old Jun 24th 2009, 1:52 pm
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

And that article was in the Mail. Enough said, really.
Old Jun 24th 2009, 1:54 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by littlejimmy View Post
And that article was in the Mail. Enough said, really.
aye true, the mail really is a ****ing rag.
Old Jun 24th 2009, 2:31 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by Spugsy View Post
aye true, the mail really is a ****ing rag.
I know but I like it I think a child of three or thereabouts pulling her vagina open and running up to people is not normal, but there again that's just me
Old Jun 24th 2009, 2:50 pm
Excess Baggage

I know but I like it I think a child of three or thereabouts pulling her vagina open and running up to people is not normal, but there again that's just me
Youre thinking of it from an adult's perspective. A kid of that age has no idea - she probably thinks its all a big game.

And when she grows up she'll use it as a weapon to control men!
Old Jun 24th 2009, 2:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

True...I used to do it when I was 3 to our 4yo neighbours daughter...Her older sister told me...
Old Jun 24th 2009, 3:45 pm
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

That's nothing, my nephew is mentally handicapped (not sure of the PC term - mentally deficient?) having suffered from hydrocephalus. He had his first w*nk at 25 years old and came down the stairs one evening and asked my sister what was all the 'white stuff' on his stomach and chest ! My sister and her friends were just about to walk out the door for bowling club when confronted with this vision...she freaked out !

My brother-in-law was in tears...because his son had had his first...you know what.
Old Jun 24th 2009, 3:50 pm
hmmmm...nice

she probably discovered that it gets her a lot of attention...

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.