British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   Young Kids Anyone? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/young-kids-anyone-616605/)

lionheart Jun 24th 2009 1:06 pm

Young Kids Anyone?

It seems that children are getting older than their years these days...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti....html?ITO=1490

Spugsy Jun 24th 2009 1:10 pm

Re: Young Kids Anyone?

Originally Posted by lionheart (Post 7694948)
It seems that children are getting older than their years these days...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti....html?ITO=1490

well what exactly did they do??

Blue Cat Jun 24th 2009 1:37 pm

Originally Posted by Spugsy (Post 7694960)
well what exactly did they do??

there was a little girl at the country club who used to play with herself, she was about 3 :o

MataHari Jun 24th 2009 1:40 pm

Originally Posted by Blue Cat (Post 7695058)
there was a little girl at the country club who used to play with herself, she was about 3 :o

young kids can accidentally find out about that though...and since it gives them a nice feeling, they just do it, nothing more to it than that...

Blue Cat Jun 24th 2009 1:41 pm

Originally Posted by MataHari (Post 7695071)
young kids can accidentally find out about that though...and since it gives them a nice feeling, they just do it, nothing more to it than that...

having a 5 year old myself I know where you are coming from, there was something not right about the way this kid touched herself though, a few people commented on it. She would flash her fairy alot if you get my jist. And does it feel nice to touch at that young age? surely those feelings don't come til alot later?

MataHari Jun 24th 2009 1:44 pm

Originally Posted by Blue Cat (Post 7695079)
having a 5 year old myself I know where you are coming from, there was something not right about the way this kid touched herself though, a few people commented on it. She would flash her fairy alot if you get my jist. And does it feel nice to touch at that young age? surely those feelings don't come til alot later?

well, the sexual context comes later, the the feeling is still there I guess...all the bits and pieces are in place so to speak...
it's the adults that make it into a big deal...the kid just finds something he or she likes and has no clue whatsoever...

littlejimmy Jun 24th 2009 1:47 pm

Originally Posted by MataHari (Post 7695096)
well, the sexual context comes later, the the feeling is still there I guess...all the bits and pieces are in place so to speak...
it's the adults that make it into a big deal...the kid just finds something he or she likes and has no clue whatsoever...

Correct. I think there are still a lot of weird Victorian values that cloud the British psyche, especially when it comes to children and sex. The Europeans are much more relaxed about it.

Spugsy Jun 24th 2009 1:49 pm

Originally Posted by Blue Cat (Post 7695058)

loads of kids do that, they aren't actually 'playing' with themselves though.

littlejimmy Jun 24th 2009 1:52 pm

And that article was in the Mail. Enough said, really.

Spugsy Jun 24th 2009 1:54 pm

Originally Posted by littlejimmy (Post 7695139)
And that article was in the Mail. Enough said, really.

aye true, the mail really is a ****ing rag.

Blue Cat Jun 24th 2009 2:31 pm

Originally Posted by Spugsy (Post 7695152)
aye true, the mail really is a ****ing rag.

I know but I like it :p I think a child of three or thereabouts pulling her vagina open and running up to people is not normal, but there again that's just me :rolleyes:

littlejimmy Jun 24th 2009 2:50 pm

Originally Posted by Blue Cat (Post 7695312)
I know but I like it :p I think a child of three or thereabouts pulling her vagina open and running up to people is not normal, but there again that's just me :rolleyes:

Youre thinking of it from an adult's perspective. A kid of that age has no idea - she probably thinks its all a big game.

And when she grows up she'll use it as a weapon to control men!

Confucius Jun 24th 2009 2:55 pm

Originally Posted by MataHari (Post 7695071)

True...I used to do it when I was 3 to our 4yo neighbours daughter...Her older sister told me...

MacScot Jun 24th 2009 3:45 pm

That's nothing, my nephew is mentally handicapped (not sure of the PC term - mentally deficient?) having suffered from hydrocephalus. He had his first w*nk at 25 years old and came down the stairs one evening and asked my sister what was all the 'white stuff' on his stomach and chest ! My sister and her friends were just about to walk out the door for bowling club when confronted with this vision...she freaked out !:eek:

My brother-in-law was in tears...because his son had had his first...you know what. :wub:

MataHari Jun 24th 2009 3:50 pm

she probably discovered that it gets her a lot of attention...