Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Are You Paid According To Your Skin Colour?

Are You Paid According To Your Skin Colour?

Old Mar 26th 2013, 4:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

LaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Are You Paid According To Your Skin Colour?

Originally Posted by Arcadia
and drive a Mercedes E 320.
Ah, the E320... what an old donkey that was. Sorry, but you are going to have to try harder than that to impress us.
Old Mar 26th 2013, 4:34 pm
Account Closed

Ethos83 is an unknown quantity at this point

You're a grandmother. And you're only 45?

Really, And why would you say that? I think Im quite smart, Im 45 years old, live mortgage free and drive a Mercedes E 320. All courtesy of ADNOC and MY Employer HE Shiekh Nasser bin butti as nanny to his son.

You make it sound as if i was being racist or demeaning..how dare you! The guys i was talking about were also all personal friends and so were thier wives and children..and yeah, they sent money home to buy land etc..good for them..each to thier own.

I came over there, worked, saved, spent..and came home to the UK to enjoy being with my two newborn grandaughters...Hmm.
Old Mar 26th 2013, 4:41 pm
Forum Regular

Arcadia has a reputation beyond reputeArcadia has a reputation beyond reputeArcadia has a reputation beyond reputeArcadia has a reputation beyond reputeArcadia has a reputation beyond reputeArcadia has a reputation beyond reputeArcadia has a reputation beyond reputeArcadia has a reputation beyond reputeArcadia has a reputation beyond reputeArcadia has a reputation beyond reputeArcadia has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LaLaLayla
Ah, the E320... what an old donkey that was. Sorry, but you are going to have to try harder than that to impress us.
Yeah, touche!..It has been a bit of a let down..looks nice though. I thought as soon as I hit the send button I was gonna get pilloried for that lol.

I just didnt want to come over as an ex expat biatch..cos i never was and never would be to the tight as a ducks arse little subcons..ONLY JOKING!!
Old Mar 26th 2013, 4:42 pm
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ethos83
22 & 23 is not that strange? Though the E320 is a pig of a car.
Old Mar 26th 2013, 4:45 pm
Forum Regular

Arcadia has a reputation beyond reputeArcadia has a reputation beyond reputeArcadia has a reputation beyond reputeArcadia has a reputation beyond reputeArcadia has a reputation beyond reputeArcadia has a reputation beyond reputeArcadia has a reputation beyond reputeArcadia has a reputation beyond reputeArcadia has a reputation beyond reputeArcadia has a reputation beyond reputeArcadia has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ethos83
Yes! Im from Middlesbrough so believe me when I say Im classed as being old for a nana.
Old Mar 26th 2013, 5:38 pm
womble

OriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond repute

You make it sound as if i was being racist or demeaning
no my dear, you were doing quite a good job at that yourself
Old Mar 26th 2013, 5:39 pm
Account Closed

Ethos83 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah. A bit pretentious to be making comments. But where I'm from 45 is still classified as a young parent.

I'm 30 and just about to be married. Kids are a few years off still so when I'm 45 my oldest kids will probably only be 11-12.

Originally Posted by britexpat76
22 & 23 is not that strange? Though the E320 is a pig of a car.
Old Mar 26th 2013, 5:42 pm
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OriginalSunshine
no my dear, you were doing quite a good job at that yourself
Is this a tit swinging contest?
Old Mar 26th 2013, 6:00 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by britexpat76
Is this a tit swinging contest?
Of course not Originalsunshine just obviously has a problem with everything I say..anyway..crack on back to the thread..im off to the bingo and then for a grannie nap..until someone else says something to piss somebody off.:getcoat
Old Mar 26th 2013, 6:45 pm
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough

Yes! Im from Middlesbrough so believe me when I say Im classed as being old for a nana.
Middlesbrough? Do you know The Bongo Club?
Old Mar 26th 2013, 8:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

redShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to all

I think you have made the right decision of having kids at young age; now you can have all your life to enjoy while you are still young. I keep telling young people who want to start a family the same advice, to have kids and get over with. Young men and women are more resilience and full of energy which is ideal for the job of parenthood
Old Mar 26th 2013, 8:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by redShark
I think you have made the right decision of having kids at young age; now you can have all your life to enjoy while you are still young. I keep telling young people who want to start a family the same advice, to have kids and get over with. Young men and women are more resilience and full of energy which is ideal for the job of parenthood
Yeah but you know nothing of life.

When your kids ask a question, will you say 'Dunno - ask your teacher'?
Old Mar 26th 2013, 9:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

On the flip side , one can't enjoy their 20s being single or as a childless couple.
It's just different strokes for different folks. Some want to be parents at a young age and some don't. So some will enjoy the path you mention and some will enjoy the path I mention.
Old Mar 26th 2013, 10:16 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Kix
Middlesbrough? Do you know The Bongo Club?
Ha Ha! Yes Kix The Bongo Club is very well known..we were once talking to a guy in Malaysia, who asked which part of the UK we were from and soon as we mentioned Middlesbrough he said '' ahh The Bongo Club ''

Have you been in there Kix?
Old Mar 26th 2013, 10:35 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks..and in my case it was totally the right thing to do as I was diagnosed with Grade 2 Cancer of the womb lastyear and had to have a total hysterectomy.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.