Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

You "Nice Guys" are such LOSERS

You "Nice Guys" are such LOSERS

Old May 2nd 2009, 3:43 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: You "Nice Guys" are such LOSERS

Originally Posted by Mary Smith
Do you feel threatened now?
no, should I? do you do rape via forums or something?
Old May 2nd 2009, 3:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

AdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to behold

Listen up guys:

Self-confident, caring, decent-hearted women like me find "Nice Guys" to be too clingy, self-abasing, and insecure.

You "Nice Guys" go overboard. You bring roses to a "lets get together for coffee" date. You try to buy my affections with presents and fancy things. You think you know about romance, but your timing is all wrong, and you either come on too strong, too hard and too fast, OR, you are so shy and unassertive, that you hang around me pretending to be "friends", in the hope that somehow, someway, you will get the courage up to ask me out for a "date".

You are so desperate to please that you put aside your own needs, and place me on a pedestal. Instead of appreciating me, you worship me. I am only human, and pedestals are narrow, confining places to be -- not to mention the fact that I tend to fall off of them
I agree actually. Being nice to a girl backfires, always. Besides, they don't deserve it.

The bad boys always get the girls.
Old May 2nd 2009, 3:47 pm
Banned

Mary Smith is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
no, should I? do you do rape via forums or something?

Blue Cat, M or F?

It's hard to tell by your posts
Old May 2nd 2009, 3:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AdrianTO
I agree actually. Being nice to a girl backfires, always. Besides, they don't deserve it.

Alright kid...You pulled...
Old May 2nd 2009, 3:49 pm
Banned

FYI-I'm more than a little fed fed up with my Male friends who are looking to date a woman with the appearance of a supermodel, and yet they continually whine about how "women don't like nice guys - they only want good-looking assholes"
Old May 2nd 2009, 3:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

FYI-I'm more than a little fed fed up with my Male friends who are looking to date a woman with the appearance of a supermodel, and yet they continually whine about how "women don't like nice guys - they only want good-looking assholes"
He read you like a book, didn't he...
Old May 2nd 2009, 3:55 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

you have been on this forum before haven't you with a different user ID? fess up time
Old May 2nd 2009, 4:00 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
you have been on this forum before haven't you with a different user ID? fess up time

M or F?
Old May 2nd 2009, 4:01 pm
Concierge

M or F?
none of your business
Old May 2nd 2009, 4:02 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

It was a bit much, wasn't it? My dear
but member is a bit lame...find something more suitable...
Old May 2nd 2009, 4:03 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by MataHari
but member is a bit lame...find something more suitable...
Lol....ok
Old May 2nd 2009, 5:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

AdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to behold

I am only nice to women after they have shown me that they are deserving of it.

Buy a woman dinner AFTER you have had sex with her, not before.
Old May 2nd 2009, 5:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I am only nice to women after they have shown me that they are deserving of it.

Buy a woman dinner AFTER you have had sex with her, not before.
You're a good asshole, aren't you, Adrian...
Old May 2nd 2009, 6:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
You're a good asshole, aren't you, Adrian...
no, probably just very lonely...

MM, xx
Old May 2nd 2009, 6:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
no, probably just very lonely...

MM, xx
Well...Mary will take him home really soon...Happy for both of them...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.