Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

You know you had a good night...

You know you had a good night...

Old May 2nd 2009, 12:58 pm

still.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: You know you had a good night...

Originally Posted by moto111
You know you had a good night... when you can't remember how you got to bed
or her name...
Old May 2nd 2009, 1:08 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by still.unsure
or her name...
Old May 2nd 2009, 6:38 pm
Once a blue Always a blue

Tiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
oh cool, i wish i'd gone now...

MM, xx
You totally missed out, mixers where 25dh and the food was cheap. Wine bottels for 80dh. It was heaven. It felt like a student night out.
Plus the music was brill. Got to do the zulu dance haha
Old May 3rd 2009, 6:53 am
BE Enthusiast

seraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Spugsy
honest it was like when I was a young lad back in the day, loads of people singing and jumping around, lots of fun and they were just brilliant - then lots of daft dancing later on to the clash, cure, madness et etc
Should I stay or should I go.........
Old May 3rd 2009, 7:04 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moto111
You know you had a good night... when you can't remember how you got to bed
you know you had a good night when you are still up the next morning.
Old May 3rd 2009, 7:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Morecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to behold

I'm the same, hungover and happy. Charlatans last night were BRILLIANT.
Wasn't it a brill night!!

Had necked a bottle of champagne before they even appeared!!! Then onto Bacardi Breezers (you can take the girl out of Morecambe ....)

Is the music in that place always that good? Never been before and was really impressed with it as a venue.

Fab night, no idea what time I got home but was up at 7am with kids. All good things must come to an end I suppose.
Old May 3rd 2009, 7:10 am

still.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by admon
you know you had a good night when you are still up the next morning.
or you're so drunk that when you lie down, you have to hold on...!

(paraphrasing dean martin...)
Old May 3rd 2009, 7:13 am
Once a blue Always a blue

Tiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by seraphnina
Should I stay or should I go.........
nana nananana neenaana nanana na.............
Old May 3rd 2009, 7:32 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Morecambe Mindy
Wasn't it a brill night!!

Had necked a bottle of champagne before they even appeared!!! Then onto Bacardi Breezers (you can take the girl out of Morecambe ....)

Is the music in that place always that good? Never been before and was really impressed with it as a venue.

Fab night, no idea what time I got home but was up at 7am with kids. All good things must come to an end I suppose.
yeah they have gigs on there, we saw de la soul ages back and that was ace, it's nice being outside as well, then into the other rooms for the AC.

Aye a great night indeed.
Old May 3rd 2009, 8:00 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

You know you had a good night, when

you wake up fully clothed
Bright light hurts
Any sound hurts
Head feels like its being stabbed
your tounge is like ghandi's flip flop
Old May 3rd 2009, 8:04 am

Originally Posted by shiva
You know you had a good night, when

you wake up fully clothed
Bright light hurts
Any sound hurts
Head feels like its being stabbed
your tounge is like ghandi's flip flop
fantastic! used to refer to is as "mouth like the bottom of a dead bird's birdcage..." a la the hangover fairy has been to visit and has been shovelling the contents of it into your mouth while you slept...
Old May 4th 2009, 2:29 am
W10

serious, I was dancing on a chair to 'this charming man', I am fairly sure I looked a tit but man it was some good old drunken fun.
The Charlatans were pretty good (if a little sparse in their banter) but Carl Barat was an absolute mess. Mark Evans had to keep coming back to literally change the record as Barat stood there, totally wasted.

I bet he still got paid...

Also, the venue...please...if you're gonna put gigs on, then for *****s sake don't have someone DJing audibly in the room inside.