Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

You know you had a good night...

You know you had a good night...

Old May 2nd 2009, 7:03 am
Once a blue Always a blue

Tiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of light
Default You know you had a good night...

When you wake up loosing your voice and a bloody good hangover
Old May 2nd 2009, 8:36 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: You know you had a good night...

Originally Posted by Tiger989 View Post
and where were you last night
Old May 2nd 2009, 8:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Is this one of those looooong chain emails???
Old May 2nd 2009, 9:08 am
Once a blue Always a blue

Tiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Blue Cat View Post
and where were you last night
The S.A. family day out in palm dubai. The drinks where cheap. 25dh for mixers. I had a double JD with Coke for 25dh all night haha.
Old May 2nd 2009, 10:12 am

still.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to behold

The S.A. family day out in palm dubai. The drinks where cheap. 25dh for mixers. I had a double JD with Coke for 25dh all night haha.
and no technicolor yawn in the morning? not good enough!
Old May 2nd 2009, 11:12 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

I'm the same, hungover and happy. Charlatans last night were BRILLIANT.
Old May 2nd 2009, 11:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy View Post
I'm the same, hungover and happy. Charlatans last night were BRILLIANT.
oh cool, i wish i'd gone now...

MM, xx
Old May 2nd 2009, 11:16 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa View Post
oh cool, i wish i'd gone now...

MM, xx
honest it was like when I was a young lad back in the day, loads of people singing and jumping around, lots of fun and they were just brilliant - then lots of daft dancing later on to the clash, cure, madness et etc
Old May 2nd 2009, 11:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

honest it was like when I was a young lad back in the day, loads of people singing and jumping around, lots of fun and they were just brilliant - then lots of daft dancing later on to the clash, cure, madness et etc
now you're just rubbing it in, lol...

MM, xx
Old May 2nd 2009, 11:20 am
why ayeeeee man!

now you're just rubbing it in, lol...

MM, xx
they even played the smiths.
Old May 2nd 2009, 11:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

they even played the smiths.
stop it, you...

MM, xx
Old May 2nd 2009, 11:33 am
why ayeeeee man!

stop it, you...

MM, xx
serious, I was dancing on a chair to 'this charming man', I am fairly sure I looked a tit but man it was some good old drunken fun.
Old May 2nd 2009, 11:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

serious, I was dancing on a chair to 'this charming man', I am fairly sure I looked a tit but man it was some good old drunken fun.
hahaha, i'm liking you more and more...

MM, xx
Old May 2nd 2009, 11:38 am
why ayeeeee man!

hahaha, i'm liking you more and more...

MM, xx
my mate Matt was giving some girl a piggy mack amd mrs spugsy was, for some reason, pretending to be a squireel and hopping up and down, there were these 'cool' arabs dudes with their glammed up birds and they were just looking at us in disbelief.
Old May 2nd 2009, 11:49 am
???

moto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to behold

You know you had a good night... when you can't remember how you got to bed

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.