Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

YOU HAVE GOT TO SEE THIS!!

YOU HAVE GOT TO SEE THIS!!

Old Nov 17th 2008, 6:04 pm
100% British Beef

Bison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond repute
Default YOU HAVE GOT TO SEE THIS!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rs-jAImScms

I like driving like that round the marina

Bison
Old Nov 17th 2008, 6:56 pm
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: YOU HAVE GOT TO SEE THIS!!

Originally Posted by Bison
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rs-jAImScms

I like driving like that round the marina

Bison
...you're probably the guy that nearly knocked me over at the unmarked (no belisha beacons) zebra crossing the other night in Dubai Marine central !
Old Nov 17th 2008, 7:17 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

I ****ing hate people who drive like that on open public roads, I wish they'd grow some balls and actually go to a race track or enter a rally
Old Nov 17th 2008, 7:50 pm
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: YOU HAVE GOT TO SEE THIS!!

Look like fun to me, better kept to a disused airctrip though. If you wan't to drive fast, fair enough but don't do it dangerously .
Old Nov 18th 2008, 1:47 pm
100% British Beef

Bison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond repute

I ****ing hate people who drive like that on open public roads, I wish they'd grow some balls and actually go to a race track or enter a rally

Plus, no part of that was dangerous, he was in complete control and could probaly out drive most people on Dubai's roads!!

Bison
Old Nov 18th 2008, 2:20 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

ah the old falacy of "i'm in control therefore its safe"........Bollocks, what about the other road users whos skill you cant count on, the idiot who steps out in front of you, the ****ing great hole they just dug in the road for no reason etc etc etc.........

the fact remains it is only safe to drive like that in a controled environment NOT on the public higway.

Your justification is exactly the same as that used by young emiratis in nissan patrols doing warp speed everywhere........PAH
Old Nov 18th 2008, 4:03 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Agree totally, shiva; total numpties.

Next some lawyer will be saying that it was the hummers fault for being too big.

Ill ask you a question bison, if my dear old demented granny accidently stepped off the kerb and was hit by a ****ing clown like you are idolising, what would your views be.

I drive in mussaffa in abu dhabi every day and am always taking evasive action to avoid wobblers who don't really understand what a road is.
Old Nov 18th 2008, 4:07 pm
100% British Beef

the fact remains it is only safe to drive like that in a controled environment NOT on the public higway.

Your justification is exactly the same as that used by young emiratis in nissan patrols doing warp speed everywhere........PAH
So the Formula 1 in Monte Carlo isn't safe then, that's why the spend millions of pounds on it?

IT'S A PUBLIC HIGHWAY TO!!!! (ok it's contorlled, but still..)

I never said nothing about doing it when there are other road users about..... just because you wish you could drive like that, no need to get lairy!

Plus the young Emiratis go on the sand, it's people like you who cause accidents, going to slow and not with the flow of the traffic. How many accidents have you had that were your fault?

Ill ask you a question bison, if my dear old demented granny accidently stepped off the kerb and was hit by a ****ing clown like you are idolising, what would your views be.
A, it wouldn't happen, because I don't drive like that in built up areas
B, it wouldn't happen, because I have the reactions of a hawk
C, it wouldn't happen because your Granny probably doesn't live here
D, if it did happen it would be your fault for not looking after your Granny and making sure that she was in the care home that she deserved to be in as a demented old lady.

Bison

Last edited by Bison; Nov 18th 2008 at 4:10 pm.
Old Nov 18th 2008, 4:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute

So the Formula 1 in Monte Carlo isn't safe then, that's why the spend millions of pounds on it?

Bison
Driving a car at high speed is never safe - just ask Ayrton Senna or Peter Brock. Oh, sorry, you can't, their dead........
Old Nov 18th 2008, 4:23 pm
100% British Beef

Driving a car at high speed is never safe - just ask Ayrton Senna or Peter Brock. Oh, sorry, you can't, their dead........
Ok so out of all people who drive fast, you have only come up with 2 dead people.

I totally disagree that speed kills, it is a full on load of bollox!!

SPEED DOESN'T KILL, BAD DRIVING DOES, END F**KING OF!!

Bison
Old Nov 18th 2008, 4:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kim67
James Dean I feel sorry for...............killed himself in car that was shite!

How embarrassing.................
Old Nov 18th 2008, 4:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute

Ok so out of all people who drive fast, you have only come up with 2 dead people.

I totally disagree that speed kills, it is a full on load of bollox!!

SPEED DOESN'T KILL, BAD DRIVING DOES, END F**KING OF!!

Bison
They were two that came off the top of my head. Of course speed kills. You can be the best driver in the universe and have something unforeseen happen that at 60km hour you might survive, but at 160km your mince meat.
Old Nov 18th 2008, 4:32 pm
100% British Beef

They were two that came off the top of my head. Of course speed kills. You can be the best driver in the universe and have something unforeseen happen that at 60km hour you might survive, but at 160km your mince meat.
That's not speed that's fate, if it's your time to go then your going!

Bison
Old Nov 18th 2008, 4:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

That's not speed that's fate, if it's your time to go then your going!

Bison
Righto - if that's your justification - fate it is then. I hope my kid is not part of your fateful journey.
Old Nov 18th 2008, 4:35 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

My gran does live here, and if your hawklike reactions slipped somewhat, I'd wager you would not get behind the wheel again
Drive like an adult, not an uneducated arab ****wit

Oh and 15 years ago a very dear friend of mine was killed by a idiot similar to you .showing off, Speeding and he lost control due to a blow out ( a freak occurance that could happen anytime to anyone) he lost control and flipped in front of a lorry.

My father who was a policeman picked her decapitated remains from the car, along with the lump of flesh that used to be the driver compressed under the steeringwheel.

He was a great driver, going too ****ing fast. As confirmed in the official report.

Hey its wasted on you, I just hope you kill yourself and nobody else.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.