Yoo-Hoo...

Old Dec 8th 2009, 9:21 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Yoo-Hoo...

Originally Posted by MataHari
just squinting against the sun...
Now, this one looks like you didn't take it your self, and guessing by the way you are not only squinting but leaning over, can we surmise that the photographer in question is the same person who enjoys stoning Bangleman at any opportunity...?
Old Dec 8th 2009, 9:22 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Now, this one looks like you didn't take it your self, and guessing by the way you are not only squinting but leaning over, can we surmise that the photographer in question is the same person who enjoys stoning Bangleman at any opportunity...?
have a seat Sherlock....
Old Dec 8th 2009, 9:23 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Or it could also be the case she had her hair held back a la crazy cowboy style and the gentleman in question was photoshopped out....
enough of this frivolity. Shouldn't we be moaning about how our DEWA bill has gone up/the price of carrots in the supermarket/other random banality?
Old Dec 8th 2009, 9:24 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by admon
the wife is on a mission for me to agree to her having botox, god knows why, she doesn't need it.
But considering she is pretty much allergic to half of whats on the planet, I just know that when she does, its going to end in tears.
Why would ANYONE want to be injected with a substance regarded as the most toxic to mankind, just so they can look like a startled rabbit...?
Old Dec 8th 2009, 9:25 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

the wife is on a mission for me to agree to her having botox, god knows why, she doesn't need it.
But considering she is pretty much allergic to half of whats on the planet, I just know that when she does, its going to end in tears.
I would never do it, but that's just me...
just as I would like to get rid of my contacts, but just thinking about having that lasic (?) surgery makes me want to throw up!
Old Dec 8th 2009, 9:26 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Why would ANYONE want to be injected with a substance regarded as the most toxic to mankind, just so they can look like a startled rabbit...?
mate, I know BLOKES here that have had botox. Suffice to say they are invariably from the south east of england.
Old Dec 8th 2009, 9:27 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

enough of this frivolity. Shouldn't we be moaning about how our DEWA bill has gone up/the price of carrots in the supermarket/other random banality?
You make a fair point...

But I shall see your DEWA bill and price of carotene-laced foodstuffs and raise you a Nakheel sukuk bond-holder....
Old Dec 8th 2009, 9:28 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

just as I would like to get rid of my contacts, but just thinking about having that lasic (?) surgery makes me want to throw up!
Aye, I fancy that too..

But. since currently, its only Russia-based surgeons that will do lasic for my level of eyesight, Ill pass for the time being....
Old Dec 8th 2009, 9:29 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

mate, I know BLOKES here that have had botox. Suffice to say they are invariably from the south east of england.
Limp-wristed poofs, the lorra them.....
Old Dec 8th 2009, 9:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Aye, I fancy that too..

But. since currently, its only Russia-based surgeons that will do lasic for my level of eyesight, Ill pass for the time being....
I've heard there are a lot of problems with lasik afterwards.
Old Dec 8th 2009, 9:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Limp-wristed poofs, the lorra them.....
and someone from Newcastle as well.
Old Dec 8th 2009, 9:32 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

I've heard there are a lot of problems with lasik afterwards.
Ive heard both, TBH.... Think its all about who and where you get it done....

The ones that go wrong tend to be the 'special offer' merchants.....
Old Dec 8th 2009, 9:32 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

and someone from Newcastle as well.
Spugsy???????
Old Dec 8th 2009, 9:33 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Ditto. Apparently you can smell your eyeballs burning when they do it. Yuk!

-
Old Dec 8th 2009, 9:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Spugsy???????
not unless it contained Sambucca I wouldn't have thought.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.