Yoo-Hoo...

Old Dec 8th 2009, 8:17 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute
Default Yoo-Hoo...

Yoo-Hoo... Yoo-Hoo... Yoo-Hoo...

Is it just me or does this bored appear to have died a slow, painful death in the last few months...
Old Dec 8th 2009, 8:26 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Yoo-Hoo...

it's never been more boring for sure...full of moaning whinging people...oh, now I am doing it myself.
Old Dec 8th 2009, 8:27 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

yup it appears to have lost it's edge
Old Dec 8th 2009, 8:27 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Its contagious.....
Old Dec 8th 2009, 8:28 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

So, does that mean we need a new, edgier level at which to aim for....??
Old Dec 8th 2009, 8:28 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Its contagious.....
that's why I shut up...
Old Dec 8th 2009, 8:31 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Originally Posted by MataHari
that's why I shut up...
...and we all now have that in writing... lol
Old Dec 8th 2009, 8:32 am
hmmmm...nice

So, does that mean we need a new, edgier level at which to aim for....??
the forum is made up of posters...and currently they seem to be a group of random people that have no banter going on...people make their post and disappear...
and there are quite a few people that seem to be bored and looking for social activities but no one ever takes any initiative to get together and do stuff...all people seem to be doing is complain about Dubai and/or the UK...which for me are both subjects I have very little to say about...
Old Dec 8th 2009, 8:33 am
hmmmm...nice

...and we all now have that in writing... lol
oh well...bye bye
Old Dec 8th 2009, 8:35 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

the forum is made up of posters...and currently they seem to be a group of random people that have no banter going on...people make their post and disappear...
and there are quite a few people that seem to be bored and looking for social activities but no one ever takes any initiative to get together and do stuff...all people seem to be doing is complain about Dubai and/or the UK...which for me are both subjects I have very little to say about...
True... Everyone went on about how detrimental the perceived cliqueness was on here..

Yet the opposite appears to have been true...
Old Dec 8th 2009, 8:38 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

oh well...bye bye
Hmmm..

Looks like weeks away from a good ruck on the bored seems to have thinned your skin somewhat.....
Old Dec 8th 2009, 8:41 am
hmmmm...nice

True... Everyone went on about how detrimental the perceived cliqueness was on here..

Yet the opposite appears to have been true...
oh I know, think we've said this not so long ago...the whole clique thing is a bit of a myth...certainly when there was a more closeknit group of regulars posting there was much more interaction on here, not just between those posters but also with less active ones...
anyway...don't want to start sounding like one of those 'in the olden days everything was better types'...but there seems to be lacking some sort of 'community spirit' that makes the forum tick...
Old Dec 8th 2009, 8:42 am
hmmmm...nice

Hmmm..

Looks like weeks away from a good ruck on the bored seems to have thinned your skin somewhat.....
nah...I am still here

oh and a good ruck is Dutch for a good wank...hmmmm
Old Dec 8th 2009, 8:44 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

oh I know, think we've said this not so long ago...the whole clique thing is a bit of a myth...certainly when there was a more closeknit group of regulars posting there was much more interaction on here, not just between those posters but also with less active ones...
anyway...don't want to start sounding like one of those 'in the olden days everything was better types'...but there seems to be lacking some sort of 'community spirit' that makes the forum tick...
A lack of fresh blood with a sense of humour doesnt help either..
Old Dec 8th 2009, 8:45 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

nah...I am still here

oh and a good ruck is Dutch for a good wank...hmmmm
You learn something new every day.. Maybe explains why rugby never really took off in the Netherlands....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.