Yoo-Hoo...

Old Dec 8th 2009, 8:49 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Yoo-Hoo...

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
A lack of fresh blood with a sense of humour doesnt help either..
absolutely...we used to have such a good laugh on here at times!
(another 'granny remembers the old days remark' sorry for that)
Old Dec 8th 2009, 8:56 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
absolutely...we used to have such a good laugh on here at times!
(another 'granny remembers the old days remark' sorry for that)
Think everyone has just become too bloody serious and takes what oft times passes as craic on here (commander and admon spring to mind) WAY to personally....
Old Dec 8th 2009, 9:02 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Think everyone has just become too bloody serious and takes what oft times passes as craic on here (commander and admon spring to mind) WAY to personally....
well...they both used to be vaguely amusing in the past at times, but things have definately changed, lol...
I really have no idea what caused it all, but everybody I talk to feels the same about BE now, and that is a pity as I think especially when things in the 'real world' are a bit rough, it would be nice to be able to come on here and have a bit of a laugh...
Old Dec 8th 2009, 9:05 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe it's a sign of the times - people under pressure with work, worrying financially and all that malarky - stress levels are high, so people act defensively and look at any personal comment as an attack, and don't see any attempt at humour.

Then again I'm likely to be talking complete codshit.

- I would add that the mods seem to add to the sombre tone, as anything resembling a good old baiting has been clamped down on.

Last edited by admon; Dec 8th 2009 at 9:07 am.
Old Dec 8th 2009, 9:07 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Time for Christmas threads?

-
Old Dec 8th 2009, 9:09 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

well...they both used to be vaguely amusing in the past at times, but things have definately changed, lol...
I really have no idea what caused it all, but everybody I talk to feels the same about BE now, and that is a pity as I think especially when things in the 'real world' are a bit rough, it would be nice to be able to come on here and have a bit of a laugh...
Frankly, I think people just need to grow a thicker skin and a bigger pair and lets all go back to being the crass, possibly clique, always humourous and on the odd occasion, correct in our advice group of people we once were....
Old Dec 8th 2009, 9:10 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Originally Posted by admon
Maybe it's a sign of the times - people under pressure with work, worrying financially and all that malarky - stress levels are high, so people act defensively and look at any personal comment as an attack, and don't see any attempt at humour.

Then again I'm likely to be talking complete codshit.

- I would add that the mods seem to add to the sombre tone, as anything resembling a good old baiting has been clamped down on.
Fair point, admon, me old china....

Lets get back to the old 'UFC' style of modding
Old Dec 8th 2009, 9:11 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Originally Posted by Meow
Time for Christmas threads?

-
Times are tight an' all, but I can still afford ribbon, FFS.....
Old Dec 8th 2009, 9:12 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

by the way MH, have you had some surgery?

Botox forehead and trout pout? Or is it just the photo?
Old Dec 8th 2009, 9:13 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Probably a fish-eye lense or summat....
Old Dec 8th 2009, 9:14 am
BE Forum Addict

either that or I thought she may have walked into a lamp post.
Old Dec 8th 2009, 9:16 am
hmmmm...nice

lol...nah, it must be the photo...no fcking way I am going to have needles stuck into me, not even if they pay me for it!!
Old Dec 8th 2009, 9:16 am
hmmmm...nice

just squinting against the sun...
Old Dec 8th 2009, 9:17 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

either that or I thought she may have walked into a lamp post.
Or it could also be the case she had her hair held back a la crazy cowboy style and the gentleman in question was photoshopped out....
Old Dec 8th 2009, 9:20 am
BE Forum Addict

lol...nah, it must be the photo...no fcking way I am going to have needles stuck into me, not even if they pay me for it!!
the wife is on a mission for me to agree to her having botox, god knows why, she doesn't need it.
But considering she is pretty much allergic to half of whats on the planet, I just know that when she does, its going to end in tears.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.