Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Yas Marina - Drag racing

Yas Marina - Drag racing

Old Mar 7th 2011, 9:58 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Yas Marina - Drag racing

Looks like the chaps on here are playing a game of 'whose sport is the most macho'.

Old Mar 7th 2011, 10:11 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
Looks like the chaps on here are playing a game of 'whose sport is the most macho'.

Ethos will win with scrabble
Old Mar 7th 2011, 10:13 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow

'Drag' racing is not macho..
Old Mar 7th 2011, 12:22 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by commander
I'd rather watch drag racing than cycling.
Old Mar 7th 2011, 12:42 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sross2203
Old Mar 7th 2011, 2:14 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

I would imagine you would be watching whatever your soon to be ex girlfriend tells you.
Old Mar 7th 2011, 2:25 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

I would imagine you would be watching whatever your soon to be ex girlfriend tells you.
Now now, no need to get personal, if you're trying to get a rise I'm afraid you wont...If I can avoid being annoyed by my 5 year old nephew then I'm confident I can avoid people with your level of intellect.

I made a statement of fact that drag racing would interest me more than bicycle racing because it would, not to upset you or provoke response.

Oh well.
Old Mar 7th 2011, 2:58 pm
banned

Now now, no need to get personal, if you're trying to get a rise I'm afraid you wont...If I can avoid being annoyed by my 5 year old nephew then I'm confident I can avoid people with your level of intellect.

I made a statement of fact that drag racing would interest me more than bicycle racing because it would, not to upset you or provoke response.

Oh well.
lighten up...

oh i am of low intellect now am i?

because i dont spout mills and boon rubbish to complete cyber strangers?

you will do well here, befriend seven seas
Old Mar 7th 2011, 3:07 pm
Account Closed

lighten up...

oh i am of low intellect now am i?

because i dont spout mills and boon rubbish to complete cyber strangers?

you will do well here, befriend seven seas
I don't mind banter, but I wouldn't get personal. Perhaps different standards rather than intellect.

I don't spout m+b rubbish, I've asked a lot of questions and 99% of people on here are brilliant at offering help for the logistics of moving but also for the less scientific / black and white decisions that come with it.
Old Mar 7th 2011, 3:08 pm
banned

I don't mind banter, but I wouldn't get personal. Perhaps different standards rather than intellect.

I don't spout m+b rubbish, I've asked a lot of questions and 99% of people on here are brilliant at offering help for the logistics of moving but also for the less scientific / black and white decisions that come with it.
fair enough, you even abbreviated Mills and Boon. Paints a picture in itself to be honest.

Why not get personal,(as long as its not tooo personal and nasty) we are all pretty much strangers?
Old Mar 7th 2011, 3:12 pm
Account Closed

fair enough, you even abbreviated Mills and Boon. Paints a picture in itself to be honest.

Why not get personal,(as long as its not tooo personal and nasty) we are all pretty much strangers?
I don't get why you'd want to just be rude to someone for the sake of it? I'll have plenty of banter with mates and strangers but wouldn't go looking to cross any lines.

If that's what you want to do then fair play to you but I'm sure one day you'll get a dressing down that you will or will not deserve. Maybe that's why I don't do it. Maybe it's because in this instance I've asked a lot of the people on here and being rude is not how I've been taught to say thanks? Who knows mate.
Old Mar 7th 2011, 3:42 pm
Concierge

I don't get why you'd want to just be rude to someone for the sake of it? I'll have plenty of banter with mates and strangers but wouldn't go looking to cross any lines.

If that's what you want to do then fair play to you but I'm sure one day you'll get a dressing down that you will or will not deserve. Maybe that's why I don't do it. Maybe it's because in this instance I've asked a lot of the people on here and being rude is not how I've been taught to say thanks? Who knows mate.
Rossi take the piss out of Commander, we all do, he is the resident wind up merchant most of us just ignore him, he has a soft side which he reserves for the 25th day of every alternative month but it is there.
Old Mar 7th 2011, 4:43 pm
Forum Regular

GuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to behold

Where of course, riding a bike in skin tight lycra is......
Old Mar 7th 2011, 5:26 pm
banned

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
Rossi take the piss out of Commander, we all do, he is the resident wind up merchant most of us just ignore him, he has a soft side which he reserves for the 25th day of every alternative month but it is there.
yea take the piss, have a bit of fun, lighten up..

We all take the piss out of Blue Cat also, she isnt really a person more a forum pixel, whose life primarily is to plug useless shit business's around the UAE especially some poncy hairdressing salon that obviously gives her a 5% discount on her blue rinse.

i come on here to get away from the seriousness of my work, family and other aspects of my life..

If i offend people by not taking the majority of posters on here (some of who would burst out greeting if faced with a days work) seriously, then so be it.

There are many posters on here i have respect for and many i think are oxygen thieves.
Old Mar 7th 2011, 5:31 pm
Account Closed

weasel central is an unknown quantity at this point

There are many posters on here i have respect for and many i think are oxygen thieves.
thanks dude

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.