Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Yas Marina - Drag racing

Yas Marina - Drag racing

Old Mar 5th 2011, 5:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Yas Marina - Drag racing

If anyone is bored today then I recommend the drag racing - went there last night and it was excellent. Good turn out too which makes a change - especially from the locals.
Old Mar 5th 2011, 8:28 am
Forum Regular

fezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Yas Marina - Drag racing

Yes, second that. Decent night out and not too expensive at 50dhs. The top fuel dragsters and the jet dragster are incredibly loud, also you might see some random celebrities wondering around. Last night i saw Tiff Needle and Jason Plato (off 5th Gear).
Old Mar 5th 2011, 8:59 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

boring as sh#t in my opinion.
Old Mar 5th 2011, 9:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander
boring as sh#t in my opinion.
just as well I didn't ask for it then.
Old Mar 5th 2011, 10:33 am
BE Forum Addict

flares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond repute

cracking
Old Mar 5th 2011, 5:52 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EmiratesMillhouse
just as well I didn't ask for it then.
you kind of did really by posting

sorry was only people sad enough to get off watching a ****ing souped up car go up a straight line meant to reply.

jackass
Old Mar 6th 2011, 2:04 pm
Forum Regular

GuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to behold

you kind of did really by posting

sorry was only people sad enough to get off watching a ****ing souped up car go up a straight line meant to reply.

jackass
If you don't understand what is in involved in modifying a car to this extent, then you it wouldn't be worth trying to explain it.
Old Mar 6th 2011, 5:03 pm
banned

Originally Posted by GuyinUAE
If you don't understand what is in involved in modifying a car to this extent, then you it wouldn't be worth trying to explain it.
oh i understand perfectly, just like i understand the science behind the manufacture process of differing golf club shafts

Both really technical, both boring as ****.

your right, it wouldnt be worth your while telling me, as i already know
Old Mar 6th 2011, 5:13 pm
Forum Regular

GuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to behold

oh i understand perfectly, just like i understand the science behind the manufacture process of differing golf club shafts

Both really technical, both boring as ****.

your right, it wouldnt be worth your while telling me, as i already know
Lol oh I seriously doubt that! If you'd ever been involved in it, you'd know why it was so addictive.
Old Mar 6th 2011, 5:16 pm
banned

Lol oh I seriously doubt that! If you'd ever been involved in it, you'd know why it was so addictive.
i tweeked the carb of my Astra 1.3 exp limited edition years ago with the help of a Haynes manuel..does that count?

seriously, i know what you are saying, its exactly like cycling or triathlon..boring as **** unless you actually do it!!
Old Mar 7th 2011, 9:11 am
Account Closed

Ethos83 is an unknown quantity at this point

Car goes from point A to point B.

So...what's the point? Am I missing something?

Old Mar 7th 2011, 9:17 am
Forum Regular

The point is for one to get there in a faster elapsed time than the other. To be able to get 6000 horsepower out of an engine block that was originally designed to make 5 percent of that is where half the fun of the sport is. It is basically the fastest sport on land with speeds up to 320mph achieved in under 5 seconds.
Old Mar 7th 2011, 9:50 am
banned

The point is for one to get there in a faster elapsed time than the other. To be able to get 6000 horsepower out of an engine block that was originally designed to make 5 percent of that is where half the fun of the sport is. It is basically the fastest sport on land with speeds up to 320mph achieved in under 5 seconds.
i just come in my pants
Old Mar 7th 2011, 9:54 am
Forum Regular

OK,OK, I'm the only one remotely interested!
Old Mar 7th 2011, 9:56 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

i just come in my pants

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.