Xmas bash aftermath...

Old Dec 8th 2007, 2:14 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Xmas bash aftermath...

Originally Posted by beebee
Think it was when I dropped my phone when I fell in the door... but that reminds me of another stupid thing I did...
sounds like you lot had a great night! was lovely to see you today Beebee
Old Dec 8th 2007, 2:18 pm

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
sounds like you lot had a great night! was lovely to see you today Beebee
Yeah..you too
Old Dec 8th 2007, 2:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Think it was when I dropped my phone when I fell in the door... but that reminds me of another stupid thing I did...
Oh i can remind you of some more
Old Dec 8th 2007, 2:39 pm

Originally Posted by annacarna
Oh i can remind you of some more
Well don't! But.. who was it that called the shakything from my phone at 2am when we were trying to locate him and the others.... was it you or me?
Old Dec 8th 2007, 2:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Well don't! But.. who was it that called the shakything from my phone at 2am when we were trying to locate him and the others.... was it you or me?
You but he didnt answer????

Bernard said You were lucky he had to go home????
Old Dec 8th 2007, 2:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Erm. Both of you.... If you'd come at 1am like you said you were going to, we could have had a drink.... It was 3am when AnnaC called to say that you'd arrived at the Marina....

Not that I mind - I had the pleasure of being surrounded by three beautiful women and was happy as a horse in shite...
Old Dec 8th 2007, 2:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
Erm. Both of you.... If you'd come at 1am like you said you were going to, we could have had a drink.... It was 3am when AnnaC called to say that you'd arrived at the Marina....

Not that I mind - I had the pleasure of being surrounded by three beautiful women and was happy as a horse in shite...

Oh spoil sport?

How's your little head?

I could not get those girlies to move?
Old Dec 8th 2007, 2:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Uh oh...Shite has literally,and culturally,hit the fan...
Old Dec 8th 2007, 2:47 pm

You but he didnt answer????

Bernard said You were lucky he had to go home????
I was calling a client with the same name...
I have yet to apologise..

Oh, Bernard, thats his name is it?
Old Dec 8th 2007, 2:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
here they are...see if you can figure out the newbie faces...
I like the one in black...
Happy timez...
Old Dec 8th 2007, 2:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

well...you and the guys managed to keep us distracted enough not to go to boudoir...that is no mean feat, lol...

MM, xx
Old Dec 8th 2007, 2:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
well...you and the guys managed to keep us distracted enough not to go to boudoir...that is no mean feat, lol...

MM, xx
Pas de Boudoir???
Old Dec 8th 2007, 2:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

I was calling a client with the same name...
I have yet to apologise..
You have a client called Shakh Your Bootie???? I may have to sue...

Originally Posted by Confucius
Uh oh...Shite has literally,and culturally,hit the fan...
Not at all. It was tamer than a shrew....

Oh spoil sport?

How's your little head?

I could not get those girlies to move?
Bless my little cotton socks for my heady-head-head is much improv'd, thank you.....
Old Dec 8th 2007, 2:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You have a client called Shakh Your Bootie???? I may have to sue...

Not at all. It was tamer than a shrew....

Bless my little cotton socks for my heady-head-head is much improv'd, thank you.....
My reference was about another reference...
Old Dec 8th 2007, 2:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Confucius
My reference was about another reference...
don't upset your references it makes them cross.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.