X-Plane help

Old May 1st 2009, 10:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Bambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to behold
Default X-Plane help

I have just uploaded X-Plane onto my computer, but the screen is very small. I am trying to make it full screen but don't know how. I have tried all the usual things. Does anybody know? Thanks.
Old May 1st 2009, 12:52 pm
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: X-Plane help

Originally Posted by Bambi in Abu Dhabi View Post
I have just uploaded X-Plane onto my computer, but the screen is very small. I am trying to make it full screen but don't know how. I have tried all the usual things. Does anybody know? Thanks.
I don't have the game but this site says alt+tab..I think

http://forums.x-plane.org/lofiversio...hp/t33193.html
Old May 1st 2009, 2:29 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Buy a bigger screen?
Old May 1st 2009, 2:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Roadking View Post
Buy a bigger screen?
No, you're not listening... the screen is big, but the flight sim screen is small.

Macscot, I tried the suggestion on the forum you posted the link to (thank you) but it didn't work. However, it is interesting to see that I am not the only one having this problem...
Old May 1st 2009, 2:33 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

No, you're not listening... the screen is big, but the flight sim screen is small.

Macscot, I tried the suggestion on the forum you posted the link to (thank you) but it didn't work. However, it is interesting to see that I am not the only one having this problem...
Buy a BIGGER screen?
Old May 1st 2009, 2:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Buy a BIGGER screen?
They don't make a BIGGER screen. Anyway, it's not the screen that's the problem.
Old May 1st 2009, 2:36 pm
If I have to explain...

They don't make a BIGGER screen. Anyway, it's not the screen that's the problem.
Spectacles?
Old May 1st 2009, 2:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Spectacles?
Oh, f**k off
Old May 1st 2009, 2:40 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

You got a Tecnovision Luxio???? Cool!!!!

http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-9698371-1.html
Old May 1st 2009, 2:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TGFKASE View Post
You got a Tecnovision Luxio???? Cool!!!!

http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-9698371-1.html
Can you imagine? People on the screen bigger than they are in real life.