Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

WWW.BRITISHCOMMUNITYSERVICES.COM

Old Apr 4th 2009, 5:20 am
BE Forum Addict

coffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond repute
Default WWW.BRITISHCOMMUNITYSERVICES.COM

It looks like every one was right poor Bill from the
must have passed away. Shame a nice chap i spoke to him a couple of times in the last 2 months always help full and with the knowledge as well.

My thoughts are to his family and close friends.
It will be interesting to see if any one picks up the web site it was superb for lots of info and for new people in the Kingdom a real bonus.
Well Bill, RIP !!
Old Apr 4th 2009, 6:01 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WWW.BRITISHCOMMUNITYSERVICES.COM

Old Apr 4th 2009, 8:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari View Post
Err, wub???
Old Apr 4th 2009, 10:04 am

still.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by coffindodger View Post
It looks like every one was right poor Bill from the
must have passed away. Shame a nice chap i spoke to him a couple of times in the last 2 months always help full and with the knowledge as well.

My thoughts are to his family and close friends.
It will be interesting to see if any one picks up the web site it was superb for lots of info and for new people in the Kingdom a real bonus.
Well Bill, RIP !!
(bugger... the sites down already... was hoping to grab a couple things off it first.)

yes, Bill passed away about 4+ weeks ago quite suddenly and without warning. his wife (whos name i can't remember for the life of me) has left the country and i believe is tieing up their affairs in the UK.

agree wholeheartedly that Bill (and his site) was a very useful resource for us green horns and he was always welcoming and helpful.

i guess now, people will just have to use BE!?
Old Apr 4th 2009, 10:34 am
BE Forum Addict

coffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond repute

There's an idea if a bored house wife who is bored at sitting around the pool and coffee morings ha ha
only joking ladies.
Who has the time on her hands could pick up the web site.

Still Unsure what type of info were you looking for maybe i can help!!!
Old Apr 4th 2009, 11:18 am

still.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by coffindodger View Post
There's an idea if a bored house wife who is bored at sitting around the pool and coffee morings ha ha
only joking ladies.
Who has the time on her hands could pick up the web site.

Still Unsure what type of info were you looking for maybe i can help!!!
the AA contact details?

actually, i think i managed to get all the stuff off it that i was interested in, it was just a handy place to point people for info along with sainsaudi.co.za et al.