WTF

Old Aug 11th 2010, 5:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WTF

Originally Posted by Bakerboy
Ah.... Made a mistake. Give me a break!!
am only messing with you.....
Old Aug 11th 2010, 6:08 pm
Forum Regular

Bakerboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Grace O Malley
am only messing with you.....
I know..... XXX
Old Aug 12th 2010, 5:07 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr read below......

The unbelievable picture, taken by chance, shows Brit keeper Alex Larenty nonchalantly doing what most people would think twice about even with their pet tabby – let alone a lion.

Amazingly Alex, 50, is seen holding Jamu the lion's package in the palm of his hand while the big cat looks away with feline indifference.

The shot was taken at The Lion Park, near Johannesburg, South Africa, just weeks before a man who broke into the reserve was mauled and killed by some of its lions.

Alex, who is originally from Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire, said the reason he made the daring grab for Jamu's "lionhood" was to demonstrate how much trust the animal had for him.

He said: "I was showing another warden that Jamu trusts me completely, I don't think I would trust him with my manhood though.

"People can't believe it's real when they see the picture, I have to tell them 'yes it's real, I am holding on to a lions' balls'."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...#ixzz0wIsZhP7W
You don't actually expect me to READ the Sun, do you?
Old Aug 12th 2010, 5:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
You don't actually expect me to READ the Sun, do you?
Not a matter of reading the Sun per se, but reading the article before you give a judgement...and my god they must build the women big where you come from darling for you to think he was female lol xxx