Wow just wow

Old Feb 14th 2012, 9:55 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Wow just wow

http://www.7days.me/2012/02/muslim-m...-sex-comments/

flabbergasted by the response to this one

"UAE-based marriage counsellor faced a storm of criticism last night after she said married Muslim women should enjoy sex with their husbands.

Ahead of Valentine’s Day, today, Emirati Wedad Lootah told Muslim women they should not be afraid of enjoying intercourse and that there was a misconception that Islam forbids married women from enjoying lovemaking.

It sparked hundreds of online comments, some calling her a “Satan” while others said she was insulting Muslims. The online attacks came after she told the AFP news agency that her 11 years as a marriage counsellor in the Dubai courts had taught her that lack of sexual fulfillment was the main source of conflict in UAE marriages.

“Don’t shy away from it, don’t feel ashamed by it – enjoy it, you’re supposed to,” she said, adding that she is trying to break misconceptions that sex in Islam is only about conceiving children. “It’s also about having fun,” she said.

Mohamad from Saudi Arabia branded her “insane” on Yahoo Arabia, while some men took to cyberspace to accuse her of working for Satan.

However, Lootah’s comments were supported by Dolly Habbal, a clinical psychologist at the Gulf Diagnostic Centre in Abu Dhabi. Habbal said that intercourse should be mutually enjoyed by married couples.

“Women should feel free to communicate during lovemaking to enjoy it, otherwise it can result in sexual frustration and sexual disorders,” she said.
Old Feb 14th 2012, 10:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wow just wow

Originally Posted by shiva
http://www.7days.me/2012/02/muslim-m...-sex-comments/

flabbergasted by the response to this one

"UAE-based marriage counsellor faced a storm of criticism last night after she said married Muslim women should enjoy sex with their husbands.

Ahead of Valentine’s Day, today, Emirati Wedad Lootah told Muslim women they should not be afraid of enjoying intercourse and that there was a misconception that Islam forbids married women from enjoying lovemaking.

It sparked hundreds of online comments, some calling her a “Satan” while others said she was insulting Muslims. The online attacks came after she told the AFP news agency that her 11 years as a marriage counsellor in the Dubai courts had taught her that lack of sexual fulfillment was the main source of conflict in UAE marriages.

“Don’t shy away from it, don’t feel ashamed by it – enjoy it, you’re supposed to,” she said, adding that she is trying to break misconceptions that sex in Islam is only about conceiving children. “It’s also about having fun,” she said.

Mohamad from Saudi Arabia branded her “insane” on Yahoo Arabia, while some men took to cyberspace to accuse her of working for Satan.

However, Lootah’s comments were supported by Dolly Habbal, a clinical psychologist at the Gulf Diagnostic Centre in Abu Dhabi. Habbal said that intercourse should be mutually enjoyed by married couples.

“Women should feel free to communicate during lovemaking to enjoy it, otherwise it can result in sexual frustration and sexual disorders,” she said.
How can a woman communicate during sex? It's rude to talk with your mouth full, especially when you are with your dad and your brothers..........
Old Feb 14th 2012, 10:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

what's a sexual disorder?

Good on her I say!
Old Feb 14th 2012, 10:30 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

More nonsense from ignorant, ill-educated morons. There is a passage in the koran that states that men should also give their wives pleasure. They should really read their own books properly.

Old Feb 14th 2012, 10:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

So does the muslim faith believe in Satan? I thought that was a Christian thing? confuseddotcom
Old Feb 14th 2012, 10:35 am
Account Closed

tayls123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Meow
More nonsense from ignorant, ill-educated morons. There is a passage in the koran that states that men should also give their wives pleasure. They should really read their own books properly.

They are too busy having wildly un-fulfilling sex to read books my dear
Old Feb 14th 2012, 10:39 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tayls123
They are too busy having wildly un-fulfilling sex to read books my dear
Quite.

I thought they were supposed to read their own fantasy book though. Also, if humans are perfectly created by god then women are made with the ability to have sexual pleasure, although I doubt these morons would know where to start, even with the help of an ordnance survey map, signposts and neon flashing lights.
Old Feb 14th 2012, 10:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I thought they were supposed to read their own fantasy book though. Also, if humans are perfectly created by god then women are made with the ability to have sexual pleasure, although I doubt these morons would know where to start, even with the help of an ordnance survey map, signposts and neon flashing lights.
lol Meow- is this the voice of experience?
Old Feb 14th 2012, 10:43 am
Account Closed

an ordnance survey map, signposts and neon flashing lights.
i'm sure you could float the idea for some of these products to ann summers, could have a niche market on your hands.

"For the unskilled lover in your life, try an ordnance map"
Old Feb 14th 2012, 10:50 am
Bored liberal

Originally Posted by kittycat1
lol Meow- is this the voice of experience?
Do you really think I'd go within 10 feet of a religious twat?
Old Feb 14th 2012, 10:52 am
Account Closed

a religious twat? is that like a vagina with a cross shaved into the pubic hair?
Old Feb 14th 2012, 11:04 am

ukecadet is an unknown quantity at this point

What page is that on? I can't find it.My Mrs keeps on about it but she failed to show me where it is.She can't find the passage( no euphemism intended) and I can't find her G spot.Nothing worse than her screaming 'pleasure me!!! the koran tells you so' It's proper off putting.
Old Feb 14th 2012, 11:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ukecadet
What page is that on? I can't find it.My Mrs keeps on about it but she failed to show me where it is.She can't find the passage( no euphemism intended) and I can't find her G spot.Nothing worse than her screaming 'pleasure me!!! the koran tells you so' It's proper off putting.
You have to read the Koran from right to left....... so, in your wife's case, you probably started at the wrong end.........

.......... or you should start at the back, and work your way to the front...........

Last edited by The Dean; Feb 14th 2012 at 11:52 am. Reason: .
Old Feb 14th 2012, 11:53 am

ukecadet is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by The Dean
You have to read the Koran from right to left....... so, in your wife's case, you probably started at the wrong end.........
I can't be arsed.I'm just leafing through an old Fiesta mag 'readers wives'
Old Feb 17th 2012, 1:51 pm
Banned

Chadwick Turner is an unknown quantity at this point

Islam forbids married women from enjoying lovemaking.
She could be talking to ALL married women here, not just the Islamic ones

“Don’t shy away from it, don’t feel disgusted by it – enjoy it, you’re supposed to,” she said, adding that “It’s also about having fun,” she said.
I need this marriage counselor to give my wife a little pep talk like this.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.